Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

I was done and about to put on my shoes, when I heard someone knock. I opened the door and there he stood, looking so incredibly handsome, smiling so charmingly at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, looking so excited and adorable.

"Yeah. just let me get my clutch." I said, going back inside the room.

I grabbed my clutch and rushed back to meet him at the door. He just can't stop smiling at me.

When we got outside of the hotel, a car was waiting for us. He opened the door for me to get inside. This is just so cheesy. I didn't think he would do this type of date.

He got inside the car and started to drive. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah. I actually slept very well." I replied. I can't really take my eyes off him.

"Sure you did. I'm the one who can hear your snoring." He joked, letting out a small chuckle.

"I never snore." I said, acting annoyed. That only made him laugh harder.

"Do I dare to ask where we're going?" I know that he wouldn't actually tell me.

"Why do you even bother?" He laughed.

The drive to wherever we're going was filled with us telling stories and laughing. After a short while, he finally stopped. I looked out the window and saw the tallest building I've ever seen.

"Um... Where exactly are we?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said and held my hand to go inside.

We got into the elevator and he pressed the button for the top floor. We stood there, just waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor. He never let go of my hand. 

"Don't think that I don't know what you're doing here."I said to him.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

"You know I hate expensive stuff, but you though of this?" I said, letting out a small laugh.

He let out a laugh. And just then the elevator door opened. What welcomed us was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

It has the most amazing view of New York. All the lights and the buildings are so breathtaking. At the center of all that, is a table set for two.

"Is it too much?" He asked, putting his arms on my waist and pulling me closer to him

"Too much? This is obviously too much. I don't even want to know how much this all costs." I said. I feel like my eyes are about to pop out from it's sockets, because of how taken aback I am.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to know." He let out a small laugh. He took my hand and guided me to our table. he pulled my chair for me and then got to the other side to take a seat as well. 

After a few moments, a waiter showed up and brought out our meal. As we were eating I kept glancing at Jungkook, then I thought that this might be the perfect opportunity for us to have the talk about what's been happening these past few days.

"Jungkook, I think that we really have to settle some things." I started out. I really wanted to explain everything to him as gently as possible.

     "Settle what?" He asked, looking at me as if he had no idea.

"You know, the dating scandal between us." I said. How can he react like that, he's acting so laid back, while I can't help but to be anxious about everything that's been happening.

"I don't really want to talk about it." He said, dropping the conversation and getting back on his food.

"Then when are we supposed to talk about it?" I said, practically yelling. I don't really get why he's been ignoring this.

"Okay, fine. Let's talk about it. Let's talk about how you never told me that your Boss plans to set me up with someone else. Let's talk about how you never really fought for me. Let's talk about how we got into this messed up situation, that I had to something stupid to get..." He just stopped talking, then realization began to show on his face.

"What do you have to do?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He said standing up. About to leave.

"Jungkook, what is it. Tell me." I said. Following him.

"It's nothing Lisa just drop it." He snapped. 

Way to drop the subject as gently as possible. This did not go well.

The evening was cut short. Unlike earlier, the drive back tot the hotel is so quiet. Neither one of us wanted to talk. I can't help but think about what he said earlier. What does he have to do? Does Boss have something to do with it?

When we got to the hotel, I went straight to the bedroom to change and take yet another shower. I really need a hot shower to relax myself.

After the shower, I went straight to bed. Even though I just slept, i feel so tired. My body just feels like all the energy got sucked out of me. 

As I was dozing off, I felt someone enter the bedroom and into the other side of the bed. I can't really make it out but I can hear Jungkook's voice and it seems like he was trying to tell me something. I can't really understand it, but the only thing I can catch was... "I'm doing this for you, because I love you." 

Then I felt him getting under the covers with me and pulling me in his arms. And that was the best sleep I've ever had.

A/N

And there you go. Chapter 19. Thank you so much for all the support guys. I hope you're all doing fine, happy and healthy. I hope that this book will somehow help with the boredom of being stuck at home.

I really can't anymore. I'm used to always being outside and travelling. But oh well.

Be safe everyone.

Take care of yourself.