Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, it's time to wake up. We have to go to the studio to practice." I was woken up by the sound of Jennie unnie's voice.

"Can't I stay for just five minutes more?" I mumbled, my eyes still closed. I really wish to sleep more. I had a long night last night. Just the thought of last night made me smile.

"No, silly. We have to get to the studio right away. So come on get up and get ready. Manager is already waiting outside." She said with a chuckle.

"Alright unnie. See? I'm all awake now." I said, getting up from my bed.

"Hurry Lisa." Unnie said while getting out of my room.

As I was in the middle of getting ready, I heard my phone ringing. When I saw who's calling, I instantly had a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Hello? What made you call this early in the morning?" I giggled.

"What? Can't I talk to my gorgeous girlfriend? I haven't seen her in a while." He said. And I don't need to see him to know that he has a pout on his cute face.

"We just saw each other yesterday. Do you miss me that much?" I asked.

"What if I do? Can I come see you?" I can imagine a wide smile on his handsome face.

"Sorry babe, but we have to go to the studio to practice a bunch of choreography, maybe some other time?" I really want to spend time with him. Even when he took me out on a date, I still miss him. I don't think a day is enough to fill in the gap of how much I miss him.

"Well, then let me know when you're free okay? We'll hang out then?" He said, with a hint of disappointment.

"Okay, I really have to go. Bye. I love you." If I could I would really love to spend another day with him, but duty calls.

"I love you too. Bye." Then he hung up.

I was about to continue getting ready when I noticed someone standing at my bedroom door.

"Ah! Chaeyoung! You almost gave me a heart attack. What are you doing over there?" What the heck? That really startled me to death.

"Jennie unnie asked me to see if you really are getting ready to leave, but I guess you were occupied." She said smirking at me.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked her.

"Long enough to hear you being all lovey dovey with your boyfriend." She said laughing. She's obviously mocking me.

"What's wrong with being "lovey dovey" with my boyfriend. That reminds me. How did it go with Jimin oppa yesterday? Seems like you guys have gotten close." I teased. Her face instantly became red. I knew it. Something is definitely going on between them.

"Nothing interesting. And we're not close so don't ask about him anymore." She said. Defensive as always.

"That's okay if you don't want to tell me the details. Maybe I should ask Jimin oppa instead?" I said.

"No! Uh.. I mean, you don't need to ask him. And I already told you nothing interesting happened. You better hurry up. Everyone is waiting outside." Then she left. I just laughed at how she was acting, but I am so thankful to have her as my friend. She may act all tough. But she really cares so much for everyone around her.

I finished getting ready and went to get my stuff. Then I went outside to meet everyone.

"It's about time. What took you so long?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Sorry I got a little distracted." I replied.

"And by distracted you mean a phone call from Jungkook?" Jennie unnie teased.