Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

After breakfast, we decided to head to the hotel. We have come to the agreement to rest and freshen up first. because my feet and my head is killing me. Jet lag really is no joke. We got to the lobby and I decided to sit down while Jungkook settles the reservation at the front desk.

After a little while, he came back looking a little agitated. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him. "We got a problem." He said looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Why what happened?" He's really scaring me now. "There has been some kind of mistake on the reservation." He replied.

"Is that it?" I thought it was something very serious.

"Well, instead of booking two rooms..." The moment I realized what he was trying to say to me, my eyes widened in shock.

"You only booked one didn't you?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"It wasn't even my mistake. Jimin hyung was the one who made the reservation." He said. "Why do you never learn your lesson?" I snorted out a laugh and he did the same.

"Don't worry I'll try to book another one." He said rushing back at the front desk.

When he came back pouting and grumpy, I already knew that he was not successful.

"So? How did it go?" I asked, even when I know the answer.

"They said that they can't just give us another room. Because apparently every room must be 'BOOKED' in advance" He said, obviously mocking the lady at the front desk.

I let out a chuckle and told him that it's fine. 

We got to our room and it was so beautiful. There's a living room with a huge balcony that overlooked Central Park. And at the bedroom is this huge and very comfortable bed. The bathroom is to die for, it's like I'm on a spa.

Then it occurred to me that Jungkook and I are gonna share this room. This is the first time that we are actually going to share a room.

I looked over at Jungkook and he was at the balcony, admiring the amazing view. I gently gave him a back hug, he turned around and pulled me in his arms. 

"Thank you." I said, still in his arms. I can stay like this forever.

"For what?" He asked. 

"For being my boyfriend." I said, breaking our hug to see his face.

He gave me a smile, a smile that can always make me weak on my knees.

"Thank you too." He said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"For what?" I asked. 

"For being my girlfriend." He replied, looking straight into my eyes. Then he leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss.

"Why don't you go freshen up and get some rest." He said.

"Yeah. Okay." I took out some clothes to change to and headed to the bathroom.

While I was taking a shower, my mind started going crazy.

Are we going to share the bed? Are we going to be sleeping beside each other? 

I can feel my cheeks heat up just thinking about it. I can't believe I'm having these thoughts.

I finished up on the shower, got dressed. I'm wearing an oversized shirt with my sleeping trousers. It's the most comfortable clothes ever.

I got out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, and Jungkook wasn't there. I looked around and found him on the living room couch, snoring and so deep in his sleep.

I sat on the side of the couch and just observed him sleeping. He must've been so tired. I started to process everything that happened.

I can't believe that we're in New York. I can't believe that I am on a whole different country with the man I love. I can't even describe the happiness that I feel. It's like we're finally free.

I just hope that there isn't a price to pay. Maybe we can talk about our situation later. But right now. I really need to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock  at the nightstand. It's eight in the evening here New York.

I got out of bed, gone out to the living room. But Jungkook wasn't there. I called out his name, but no one was answering.

Then I noticed a huge box at the coffee table. I opened it and inside is the most beautiful red dress I've ever seen. It was so so simple and elegant. And with it was  a note that said, "I planned something special for tonight, be ready by 10. -JK"

After reading the note, I can't keep myself from smiling. I rushed to the bedroom and gone through my luggage. Thank goodness Chaeyoung packed a whole lot of make up for me.

I was done and about to put on my shoes, when I heard someone knock. I opened the door and there he stood, looking so incredibly handsome, smiling so charmingly at me.

At that moment I knew, that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

(Lisa's Dress)

💜

A/N

Hey guys. Three months of quarantine. Hope you guys are all okay. Please be safe.

Please watch the video guys and subscribe to my channel. I'm about to upload the whole video very soon.

Thank you all for all the support that this book os getting. I hope you're going to be there till the end.💜

Thank you.