Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

It has been two days. And it's been so difficult. We have been so busy. We're rehearsing like crazy. There's so much on my my mind right now. I don't think I can go on like this. This is just too much for me to handle.

How am I supposed to tell Jungkook? It's just going to make everything worse.

I was lost in thought until our choreographer started talking.

"Okay girls. That's it for today." Our choreographer said.

We were informed earlier this afternoon that we're going to have a world tour. 

We're so excited, that we're finally going to have a chance to meet our BLINKS all around the world. That is after our comeback. We're all super excited and nervous at the same time.

That's why we have to work extra hard starting today.

"Finally, we're going home. My back is killing me." Chaeyoung said.

"You sound like my grandma." Jisoo unnie teased her. We all laughed. But Chaeyoung doesn't seem to be happy about it.

She just rolled her eyes at us. Then took her stuff and got out of the studio.

We just laughed at her immature behavior. Then followed her out.

As soon as we got out of the YG building, we were swarmed by reporters and photographers everywhere.

We were all struggling to get through the crowd. But it's really impossible. This has never happened before.

"Lisa! Is it true that you are not the one in the photo with Jungkook?" One reporter asked.

"Lisa! Are you really not dating Jungkook?" Another one asked.

"Lisa! What can you say about the false rumor?" Said another one, who is literally shoving his mic on my face.

How? Did Boss send out the word already? What about Jungkook?

He must have been shocked. I have to call him.

I got back inside the building. I rummaged in my bag looking for my cellphone.

I have to call him. I have to explain this.

"Lisa, what are you doing? We have to get out of here. Manager had the car waiting outside." Jennie unnie said.

"Just a minute unnie. I have to call Jungkook. I have to make sure he's okay." I told her.

I called him. But he's not answering. I tried again. But he didn't answer either. I texted him.

Jungkook, please pick up. I have to talk to you.

I waited for a few minutes but I never got a text back. I tried again.

Babe, please pick up. I can explain. Please, just let me talk to you.

Still nothing.

"Unnie, what am I going to do? He's not answering." I don't know what to do at this point.

"Maybe he just needs time. Don't worry, it's going to be okay." She said. Giving me a tight hug.

"Unnie, why don't you guys go ahead. There's just something I have to do." I said.

"What? No, we're not leaving you here alone."

"Please unnie. Go home. I'll be quick." I tried to convince her.

"Okay. Just don't do something crazy." She said.

As soon as she left. I made my way towards somewhere I never thought I'd barge in.

"Lisa, what brought you here." Boss said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Sir, I thought we agreed that I should tell Jungkook first about what you plan to do before you do it." I said. Tears are about to fall from my eyes.

"I don't recall ever making that agreement with you. Besides isn't it great that you're off the hook? You don't have anything to do with that dating scandal anymore." He said with a laugh.

"Why don't you ever let me handle things my way. Yes, I work for you. But that doesn't mean that you can control my whole life. Can't I just live the way I want to live? " I don't know where I got the courage to say that.

"No, you will do as I say. We had a deal. You signed a contract. So if I were you I'd watch my mouth before you get fired along with the other girls. It's such a pity if you were to be fired before the world tour happens." He said.

I thought about how the girls were so excited about the tour. We were so excited. I don't think I want to be the reason to ruin their dreams.

"If you have nothing more to say. You may leave. You're wasting my time." He said then turned away from me.

I left his office. And I was greeted by the girls.

"Lisa, what were you thinking? Are you crazy?" Jisoo unnie said.

"What if you get in trouble because of this." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm fine. I thought I told you guys to go home?" I said

"How can we go home? Knowing that you're here, looking all pathetic." Jennie unnie joked.

"What happened in there?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Nothing unnie. I just asked Boss about something. Let's go home."

On the way home. I tried to call Jungkook again. He didn't answer again. I tried again. But this time he turned his phone off.

I sent him a text again.

Jungkook, please talk to me.

I waited for a reply but nothing came.

Jungkook, call me.

Still, nothing.

When we arrived home. I checked my phone, and there was a text from Jungkook. I opened it and it said...

I love you.

What does that mean? I tried calling him. But his phone is off.

I don't know how to react. Why does it feel like he's saying goodbye?

💜

A/N

Ooookay! Wooooh😰 this chapter is so exhausting to write. I just had to edit this chapter like a hundred times.😤😤😤

Well, here you guys go.
🌌 Chapter 12🌌
I am so happy. This book is going great so far. Thank you so much for all the reads and the votes. So sorry for the long wait. But, I've been busy lately.

Please leave a vote and comment your thoughts about this book as well.😊😊

Thank you guys so much.😘