Chapter 7 (Part II)

Jungkook's POV

Thank goodness, even with a little bit of time I'm able to plan things out.

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked, tilting her head to the side looking so adorable.

"It's a surprise. So I'm not going to tell you." I said with a chuckle.

"No fair." She said, with a pout on her cute face.

"It's a place that you've always wanted to visit." I told her.

"You do know that there are like a ton of places that I want to go to, so which one?" She asked me again.

"This time, I'm not going to answer that. But, we're going to need some kind of disguise to get where we're going."

"Is it a crowded place? Are there so many people?" She asked me.

"It might be a bit crowded. But I just want to take you out. Besides, we've never gone anywhere together." I said, holding her hand tightly.

"Jimin hyung, you and Chaeyoung don't have to come if you guys don't want to, Lisa and I will be fine on our own." I told Jimin hyung.

"It's fine Jungkook. The others are still at the jjimjilbang, and I don't want to stay at the house alone."

"How about you Chaeyoung? Do you want to go home?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung.

"No, I don't want to stay at home alone either so, yeah I think I'll stick with you guys." Chaeyoung replied.

"Okay then. You guys can tag along." I said to both of them.

"Where are we really going?" Lisa asked. She doesn't like to be kept wondering and now I know that she's trying to figure out where we're going.

"I already told you. It's a surprise. So let's go. Everybody inside the car." I told everyone.

I was really hoping that it could only be Lisa and me. But I guess, things don't always go as planned.

While we were in the car, with me as the driver it was quiet. But not awkward. At least that's what I thought. But as I was looking at Jimin hyung and Chaeyoung in the back seat, they were sitting as far away from each other as possible. Hmm, maybe they just weren't comfortable around each other.

"How long is this drive going to take? It's getting a bit boring here." Lisa said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"How can you be bored when you're sitting beside someone as irresistible as me." I said playfully. Earning a small laugh from her.

"That's it. I give up." She said with a laugh raising both of her arms into the air, as if she's surrendering. "I'm not going to ask anymore questions."

"Don't worry it's not that long. We're going to be there any minute now." I assured her.

And as I said, after a few minutes, we arrived at our destination.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you actually brought me here. What?" Lisa said she was so amazed. I can already see her eyes shining from everything that she sees.

"I remembered the time when you said that you wanted your first date to be at an amusement park, but unfortunately I wasn't able to do that before. So, I'm thinking that now can be our first official public date? If it's okay with you?" I asked her. I know how much she likes this kind of thing. That's one of the reasons I fell for this girl, she just wants the simple things. But those simple things are what makes her happy and she cherishes every bit of it.

"If it's okay with me? It's perfect." She said tackling me into the most amazing hug. "Can we already take a look around?" She asked, bouncing up and down like a child. She's excited. I knew she'd like it.