♡Special Chapter♡

Chaeyoung's POV

I wonder how Lisa and Jungkook's trip is going. I hope they're having fun. They really deserve it, after everything that's happening.

I don't really know why Jungkook suddenly wanted to go all the way to New York with Lisa, but all I know is that there is something that he's not telling her. As I was lost in my thoughts, my phone went off.

I looked at the screen and it was a text from Jimin. We've been exchanging texts since Jungkook and Lisa's last date. I don't know how, but we somehow became friends, I think?

I don't know where this thing with Jimin is going, but I don't want to do it anymore.

I didn't bother to open the text from him, and deleted it. This is not right, I have to stop this before it's too late.

I just laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Letting my mind drown on my thoughts.

Jimin's POV

It's been 15 minutes and Chaeyoung still hasn't replied to my text. Maybe she's busy? It's not right to do this, but I can't help it. Ever since that night at the amusement park, I can't get her out of my mind. Do I like her?

No. No. No Jimin. You can't like her. It's not right. I don't like her, she's just a friend. Yeah. Just a friend. She's just cute, lovely, sweet... No. Stop it.

I glanced at my phone again and still, nothing.

Should I go see her?

No.

Maybe I should go check if she's okay?

No.

I'll be quick.

No.

I'll go see her.

I grabbed my coat and I am out of the house in seconds.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Chaeyoung." Jennie unnie said peeking inside my room.

"Yes unnie?" I asked.

"Jisoo unnie and I just got a text from manager, there's a meeting for a brand deal so we have to go, are you going to be okay here?" She asked, looking so worried.

"Don't worry unnie. I'll be fine." I assured her. It's not like there's anything new with me being here alone.

"Okay. Lock the doors okay?" She said rushing out with Jisoo unnie.

"Be careful." I bid them goodbye then went back inside to prepare myself a meal. I haven't had lunch yet and my stomach is getting so mad at me.

I was just about to enter that kitchen when I heard the doorbell rang.

Huh. Mabe Jennie unnie forgot something. I went to the door and opened it.

"Unnie, is there something that you...." I stopped what I was saying when I realized who's at the door. "What are you doing here?" I yelled. I can't believe he's here.

"You weren't answering my text, so..." He said, I cut him off.

"So you decided to come here? In my home?" I am full on panicking right now. How can he be so reckless? "Someone might see you." I pulled him inside the house.

"Where are the others?" He asked casually asked, looking around.

"They're over at YG." I replied. I am out of words right now.

"Why didn't you return my texts?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Because I don't want to." I said. Making my way to the kitchen. I may be mad, but I am still starving.