Netherlands Dare 1

Netherlands: *watering his tulips of rainbow*

Letter: *fall from the sky and landed on a red tulip*

Netherlands: *took the letter* .... *put down his watering can and open the letter*

Letter: Dance Naked In front Of  All The countries (Or your tulips die)

Netherlands: .... *sigh* Here we go again......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Japan: ready? *ask*

Hungary: As I ever Be!!! *Toughen self up*

Japan: *nodded at Hungary's confident answer* Netherrand-sama, ready? *ask*

Netherlands: *nodded* even if my reputation have the best of me.....

Japan: *nodded* Camera and Music and Go!

Hungary: DANCE ZHE TWERK DANCE NAKED NOW! *shouted*

Netherlands: *dance the twerk dance naked* this is the end of me...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

At The Vargas House

Italy: *reading spamano* Ooooh~ Fratello's good-a bed with-a Spain~

*suddenly recieve a video mail* Oh~ a video-a mail! *opens it*

Laptop: *Play the video of Netherlands Dancing the twerk dance naked*

Italy: 0□0 ..............

Romano: HEY! IDIOTA! WHAT-A IS THAT-A MUSIC COMING-A FROM???!!!! *Angrily shouted*

Italy: 0□0 *is still watching Netherlands dancing the twerk dance naked*

Romano: HEY!

Italy: 0□0 ......

Romano: ANSWER ME-A FOR GOD-A SAKE!!!

Italy: 0□0 .......

Romano: DAMMIT! *went inside the living room* WHAT ARE YOU-A EVEN WATCHING?!?!?! *Asked*

Italy: 0□0 *points at his laptop screen*

Romano: *looks at the laptop screen* Agh! it's-a stop-a playing awhile ago! *shouted* And whats with your-a face? *ask*

Italy: 0□0 *replay the video mail*

Laptop: *replay the video of Netherlands dancing the twerk dance naked*

Romano: HOLY-A TOMATOES ●□●!!!! *Cover eyes* ME-A FUCKING VIRGIN-A EYES!!!

Italy: *nodded* 0□0 I-a know....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

At the Bielschmidt's House

Prussia: *reading something particular about his five meter syndrome* kesesesesesesesesesesese~

*suddenly recieve a video mail*  Ha? Vhats zhis about? *opens the video mail*

Laptop: *Play the video of Netherlands Dancing the twerk dance naked*

Prussia: *covered eyes and laughs* I CANT SEE ANYZHING ANYMORE!!!!! *take a peek at the screen again* It's totally unawesome....*cover eyes* and FUNNY! Kesesesesesesesesesesesese~

Germany: Prussia! I'm trying zo work here! Keep your voice down will you!? *shouted angrily*

Prussia: ooooh great, the big potato mama is zick-off again *looks at the laptop and grins evilly* unless......