Question (3)

Letter: Nordics, What do you think about Colorado?

Finland: I honestly only see her in Christmas, and she's a very good state if you ask me *smiles*

Sweden: 'm tr'v'lling w'th F'nl'nd 'ro'nd th' w'rld in Chr'stm's, s' I kn'w h'r 'nd j'st l'ke my w'fe s'id, 'm pr'tty s're sh's a g'od p'rson. (I'm travelling with Finland around the world in Christmas, so I know her and just like my wife said, I'm pretty surr she's a good person)

Hamataro: *barks*

Norway: ..... I only recognized her as one of the fifty one state in America, her place is wonderful, honestly... I like the view of Elk Mountain Near Aspen, Colorado...not to mention... The mountains and lakes in Breckenridge, Colorado is a view to see...

Iceland: Yeah, I'm with Norway when we visited Colorado, she had a lot of Beautiful view in her areas, quite mysterious too! ever heard of The Calhan Paint Mines? on the Colorado eastern plains? it's lovely and actually look like a paint mine!

Denmark: Colorado...? I visited the Garden of Gods, but boy! people, the teens! have horrible images! they hijack cars of the tourist and rob! not only that, they also smoke weed and a lot of loud thumping music, which I somewhat approve xD

Norway: --"

Denmark: but anyways, I'm not ruining Colorado, in fact the view and the hiking there is awesome! hehehe I also meet her in person.

Norway: ......

Iceland: how does she look like?

Denmark: As a woman can ever be vwv she's very rich in beautiful scenery and her beauty must top that, and it actually did!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I Research in the internet about Colorado, I find something..... I'm sorry if you may dislike the answers ;-----; I do hope you'll like the result @_Aph_Colorado_!