Dare Cliff

The countries were called one by one to jump on a familiar cliff.

F.A.C.E FAMILY

America: Ok! DUDES! Before we jump! How about we vote for the least romantic country? HE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF! AJJAKSBSJSKSNS HAHAHAHAHAHA

England: That, I agree

France: *chuckles* My, My, I'm the country of Love myself so... ohonohonohon~ why not?

Canada: '-' I vote America as the least romantic country eh?

America: WHAT???!!!! W (@A@W  BUT ALL THE SUPPER ROMANTIC HEROES COME FROM AMERICA! YOU COULDNT JUST VOTE FOR ME TO BE THE LEAST ROMANTIC COUNTRY!

England: I agree on Canada, *face palm* This is Romance were talking about git! Not Action itself! 

France: Humm... *nodded* I am with Canada and the black sheep of Europe, besides, idiots only invites a frauline to eat at Macdonald, it's least romantic and well....

England and Canada: Greasy and disgusting....

France: Moi! Correct!

America: BUT I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO THOUGHT OF THIS GAME HERE OF THE FOUR OF US! ;-; I ATLEAST BE THE LAST PERSON TO JUMP RIGHT?

Canada, England, France: um.... No *push America off the cliffs*

America: *took a selfie while falling, post it on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram* YOLO F*CKKKKK YOU GUYSSSSSS I THOUGHT WERE FAMILYYYYYYY!!!!

Canada: meh....

*TOD*

England: Now, I vote on Canada to be the least romantic

Canada: What?

France: *pushed Canada* IM SORRY MATTHIEU! BUT YOU DONT COUNT EATING PANCAKES WITH MAPLE SYRUP UNDER A MAPLE TREE NEAR A BEAUTIFUL RIVER DOESNT COUNT AS ROMANTIC WHILE SINGING A SONG BY JASON MRAZ!!!

Canada: ;A; I HATE YOU PAPA!!!!!!!!

*TOD*

England: That's rather actually romantic... in my opinion, simple but fuzzy, I say.

France: *facepalm* Then join him and America then Anglettere

England: Bloody no! You join him you bloody hair face! You don't count a black and white movie with a smoking man with a woman sooo warmed up in his lap as a romantic movie!

France: WHY THE, you don't count a detective finishing cases and mysteries with his so called assistant as a romantic movie!

England: Duh sherlock! It's called Mystery! Not Romance! And for your bloody information, London is one of the romantic city I know!

France: Actually Paris is!

England: Paris smell like a bloody irrigation if you asked me!

France: WHY YOU *Pulled England's hair*

England: YOU FROG *Pulled France's hair*

England and France: *both fell down the cliff while fighting*

*TOD TOD*

The Vargas Brothers

Italy: Wow~ Let's-a jump~ -∀-ڡ

Romano: idiota!

Seborga: Si fratello! We-a must! ≧▽≦ڡ

Romano: IDIOTAS!!! (シ⊙益⊙)シ