Dare Jump

Germany, Sweden, and Netherlands are having a meeting in a Swedish style Café*

Germany: ..... *making eye contacts while listening to ABBA musics*

Netherlands: ..... *mesmerizing what's happening while listening to ABBA musics*

Sweden: ..... *keep his cool while listening to ABBA musics*

Germany: *took out a blue letter from his pocket and threw it on the middle of table*

Netherlands: And that is a...? *looks at the letter*

Sweden: d're? *still keeping his cool*

Germany: Ja *sip his black coffee*

Netherlands: Have you read it? *took the blue letter and started reading it*

Germany: Ja *took a small fork and started slicing his strawberry cake*

Erza (yes from Fairy Tail) : *eyed Germany do his job while serving other costumers as a waitress*

Netherlands: *sigh in relief and gave the blue letter to Sweden to read, and drink a beer* That's an easy one...

Sweden: *keeping his cool while reading the blue letter*

Germany: Ja *eat Strawberry cake* ..... *furrowed eyebrows* Zhe strawberry is out of season, Sweden

Erza: *-* *broke the tray she's holding* f*ck

Sweden: *raise left hand and dismissed Germany* Bah! *and continue reading letter*

Germany: =_= I'm just saying.....it... *push the strawberry cake away*

Netherlands: *drink le beer* just,  don't bother him while you ca---

Sweden: D'al *put the blue letter in the middle of the table*

Netherlands: *nodded and put down his mug of beer*

Germany: zhe strawberry cake by zhe--

Sweden: *glare at Germany* D'nt m'ntion it...

Germany: *glared back and shrug at his attempts*

Erza: *About to kill Germany but maintain herself*

Netherlands: Let's go mens

Germany: vait....., isn't 'men' already in plural? Vhy add 'S'?

Netherlands: *facepalm* I don't know f*cker

Germany: =_=

Sweden: the b'th 'f y'u act lik'  Denm'rk nd 'cel'nd.... the both of you act like Denmark and Iceland

Germany and Netherlands: then............You act like...............

Sweden: ....?

Germany and Netherlands: ...........nothing.......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Denmark, Prussia, and Spain are walking around a park

Denmark: Hey! DOES THE TWO OF YOU KNOW THE SONG 'MORE THAN WORDS' BY WESTLIFE???

Prussia: OH MY AVESOMENESS! VE KNOW ZHAT SONG!!!!! RIGHT TON-TON!!?!??!?!? :D

Spain: SI! PERO TOO BAD FRANCIS ISNT HERE ;W;

Prussia: HIS MISSING ZHE FUN!!!!! VE USE ZHAT SONG TO WOO ZHE LADIES EVEN!

Spain: Si! I also have my Guitar with me! Bueno! Bueno! Fusososososososo~

Denmark: COOOOOOL!!!

Old Lady: WOULD THE THREE OF YOU SHUT THE CRAP OUT?? I'M TRYING TO FEED THE PIGEONS HERE!

The Three: *breeze walk away*

Spain: I wonder what Francemoi is doing?

Prussia: Dunno?

Denmark: His probably shaving his 'hair' hair hair his hair

Spain and Prussia: *looks at each other*

>_>| |<_< *suddenly started laughing* LOL

Denmark: Hey guys! What if someone suddenly jumps on us?

Spain: If it's a bella chica, I would be delighted, *raised eyebrows several times while grinning* If the two of you senors know what I mean

Prussia: LoL, I do XD

Denmark: LoL me too XD

Prussia: if someone suddenly jumps on me, I vould probably be....

Spain: Shocked?

Prussia: NIEN! I vould be probably be *wear sunglasses and started to play imaginary guitar* AWEEEESSSOOOOMMMEEEE!!!!

Denmark and Spain: XD

Denmark: Well if somebody jump on me, I would jump on them!

Prussia: vhat if it's a frauline?

Denmark: I'd jump on their boobs :D

Spain: LoL

The three: *walking down discussing the type of women they like*

Netherlands, Germany, Sweden: *suddenly went out of a bush in theur military uniforms with a loud battle cry*

Spain, Prussia, Denmark: *screamed like a couple of high school girls*

Netherlands: *jumps on Spain and put the hole of his gun at Spain's forehead* DIE

Spain: DIOS MIO! SJAOSBSISKXBDKSOSJS HINDI

Germany: *jumps on Prussia and accidentally step on Prussia's balls* OH.....

Prussia: KAOABDKSKSBSJSBDSJOAOABSVW WEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTT MY BALLS NSODUOSBSISJSBSNSKZBZJSNSB

Sweden: *Jumps on Denmark and feed him an ABBA CD*

Denmark: *trying to spit the CD out* WHAT THE HELL??? ABBA??? SWEDEN! SERIOUSLY??????

Sweden: *walks out proudly* My D'ty is d'ne ¥_¥ *left*

Prussia: *crying while crouching his Crotch* VHY, VEST VHY

Germany: *whistles and started walking away* Duty's done, I'm sure Adolf Hitler peed his pants *left*

Spain: WAIT! I NEED TO CALL MY ANAKS TO SAY GOODBYE!!!! ;A;

Netherlands: *glared at Spain and walks off* You have a hundred of kids, I rather not kill you...

Spain: 9w9

Netherlands: FOR NOW *left*

Spain: ;w;

Germany, Netherlands, and Sweden: *started walking in slow motion with a sunset background with the background music 'What Makes You Beautiful' because I imagine it so*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*EXTRA-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Spain: *calls ambulance* JAKSVEJKSBSKSJSNS MY FRIENDS ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!

Nurse: Calm down sir--

Spain: CALM DOWN??? CALM DOWWWWNNN??? *CRIED* MY BEST AMICO HAVE BROKEN GILBIRDS EGGS *put phone beside Prussia*

Prussia: *crying* sup.. ... *crying*

Spain: *took phone back* MY OTHER AMICO IS IN SHOCK AND HIS ON TRAUMA!!! *put phone besides Denmark*

Denmark: Uh... Actually... No... but Hi?

Spain: *took phone back* SEEEE????? ;A; SEEEE?

Nurse: .... I can't actually 'see' it sir but I already send a Ambulance on the way

Spain: GRACIAS SENORITA! ;W;

Nurse: your welcome s---

Spain: *cancelled the call* I'm so beuno.....

Finish your dare sister :) I hope you enjoy it!
Le other dares would be post tomorrow :) so.. sorry guys! I made these offline Dx please forgive me.