chapter 6: The welcome

We went inside Smash Bros. The place is so beautiful looking, I wonder how old it is? I was about to say to Mario, when a hand came through a door, looking mad, I can tell because his skin turned red.

He said, "Where is the pickup plane?!"

Mario said, "Oh, uh-The plane is safe and sou-"

"It crashed into a house because a piece of gear falls out of the plane," I said.

"KIRBY!!" yelled Yoshi.

The hand started at Mario and Yoshi. He sighed and said to Mario and Yoshi, "You two, go to the rest of the smashers, I have to talk with our newcomer."

Mario and Yoshi left, Yoshi said from the distance, "Oh, remember what you promised about-"

"I SAID GO TO THE OTHERS!!" yelled the hand.

He turned to look at me. He changed back to white, "Hello, Kirby, Welcome To Smash Bros AKA your new home. Let me introduced myself, the name is Master Hand."

I looked at him with shocked eyes. I never saw this creature before, he's a hand! I back away and was about to touch the door to escape, but Master Hand snap his fingers and the door disappeared. "What the fuck!" I said.

"Where do you think you're going Kirby?" he said.

"Um? To my family?" I said.

"No one in the right mind is going back where they came from," said Master Hand. "Now, come along, you got to meet the others."

"what others?" I questioned.

"There is more of us, Kirby, now let's go to Brawl, that is the plane where everyone is there." Said Master Hand. "Oh, and take these sheets, it can help you with the others you meet."

I sigh and Master Hand picked my stuff up. we went walked to Brawl. When we arrived, lost of Smashers are there, but there are only 38 Smashers, still a big number nit a lot, good. I said to Master Hand, "That's everyone? You have a small community here, I'm fine with-"

"That's not everyone, Kirby, there is a bunch more coming here." Master Hand said to me.

"Wait? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MORE ARE COMING!!??" I yelled at him.

"You see, Kirby, I have a twin brother named Crazy Hand. He took some Smashers to his own mansion, the reason for this, Smash Bros isn't big enough for 73 Smashers. It took 5 years to build Smash Bros bigger. And today, my brother and some of his Smashers are coming here after a long wait." Master Hand said.

"Did you say, 73 smashers?" I said.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" Master Hand said.

I yelled, "I CAN'T DEAL THAT MANY SMASHERS!! I'M OUT OF HERE!!!" as I ran to the exit. just then, a white angel appeared and said to me, "HI-YA NEWCOMER!" I screamed and ran the other way. I heard Master Hand snapping his fingers. just then, he appeared in front of me. "Kirby, why did you ran away from Pit?"

"Pit?" I said.

"Yeah, that his name." Master Hand said. "Oh, almost forget, JIGGLYPUFF!!! GET OVER HERE AND MEET THE NEWCOMER!!!"

Jigglypuff? what kind of name is that? then a pink puffball (kinda look like me) rolled to Master Hand and me. and I assumed that is Jigglypuff. And it's a female. "You called, Master Hand?" Jigglypuff said.

Master Hand said, "yes, I indeed called you, now meet our newcomer, Kirby Star Knight."

But I wasn't there. I was hiding behind a flag saying 'Welcome'. Now, this is my chance to escape. I was about to run off when I got punched in the face. I fall to the ground. the smasher who punched me was a turtle with a bib on him.

"Well, well, well. What do we get here? a gumball? ha! not allowed in my book." he said as he punched my face again.

I took out my knife to defend myself. The turtle back away in fear. "Holy shit! Where did you get that knife!"

"Get the fuck away from me and never touch me again! or I will stab you in the heart very hard!" I said as I grabbed his bib and pull him closer to me. "YOU UNDERSTAND MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

"OK!! OK!!" he said sounding scared as he ran the other way.

I smiled to myself and put my knife back. I am a really smart kid, and I know how to deal with bullies like this motherfucker. however, I got a bruise on my forehead, I go that many times before.

Master Hand and Jigglypuff found me, crap.

"KIRBY!! WHAT IN THE BLOODY WORLD ARE YOU DOING!!??" Master Hand yelled. "AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A BRUISE ON YOUR FOREHEAD??!!"

"I got punched by a turtle wearing a bib," I explained.

"Fucking Bowser Jr," Jigglypuff said.

"Bowser Jr.? That the fucker's name?" I said to Jigglypuff.

"Yeah, he has been like that since he got here, so your the newcomer? right?" Jigglypuff said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well, it's good to meet you Kirby, for now, I will look after you, and protect you." Jigglypuff smiled at me as she shakes my small hand. She let go of me. And suddenly hugged me. "You are so cute, Kirby, you will have a good time here in Smash Bros."

Yeah Right, I will not have a good time here.

Then, someone yelled, "THEY'RE COMING!!" as everyone cheered. "HOLY FUCK!! Kirby you are going to love the rest of the Smashers." Jigglypuff said to me as she went to where the others are. Master Hand followed her. I sigh and followed the two.

As I arrived, a huge plane appeared and landed on a path. Pit flies down and opened the plane door. But got poorly crashed under the stampede of Smashers. Ouch, but he surprisingly survived. The Smashers cheered at the other Smashers.

Some meet the other Smashers, other just talk with each other.

I said to myself, "This bullshit is boring, I'm out of here!"

I was about to leave when Jigglypuff called my name and I turned around to face her. she wasn't alone, no, she is with another Smasher. I said to Jigglypuff, "Jigglypuff, who is this Smasher your with?"

"Oh him? Kirby, this is my best friend, Meta Knight. He's a star warrior who saved my life when we first met." Jigglypuff said.

"Hey, Kirby, you look adorable," said Meta Knight.

I gulped and said, "Hi and goodbye!" as I turned to leave. Meta Knight holds my head and forces me to face him. "Listen here, kid, you don't ever turn your back to me!" he forces me to look into his golden eyes, "understand!?" he sounds similar to me talking with Bowser Jr.

I said sounding scared, "Y-yes, Meta Knight."