chapter 10: The Calm Down

I closed my room door, very hard, as it leaves cracks around the door. I got off the star and it turned small, I did not know it can do that. I put the star on my desk. Tears ran down my cheeks as the same flashback played in my mind.

Why oh why did I run away from Brawl and everyone else? Now Smashers think that I am embarrassing.

Then a voice said through the door. "Kirby?" As it knocked again.

I didn't want to open the door.

After a few moments, the figure opened the door. "Kirby, what happened out there?"

I turned to face Jigglypuff. "I-its none of your business, just leave me alone..."

"kirby," Jigglypuff came to me and hugged me. "I am your Guardian-Mother, you can tell me anything."

I hugged her back as I wipe a tear out of my cheek. "I..." I said slowly. "I had a flashback of my childhood, and it was hurtful..."

"Can you tell me what is the flashback about?" She said as she rubbed my sides, softly (I actually like it).

"It's better if you didn't know..." I sniffed. "And please, dont tell anyone about my flashback."

"I won't, Kirby," she let go of me. "Brawl was cut short after what happened, why not you make some friends, would that make you better?"

I looked at her with depression eyes. "Maybe...?"

"I'll leave it to you." As she kissed my cheek. "Bye, my sweetheart,"

She was about to leave my room when I said. "See you later, Puffy..."

She then closed my door, never in my life, I never got a kiss in the cheek. My mom said that it spreads bacteria. But I dont feel sick. Maybe my mom was being over-protected again. I sit on my bed, what am I going to do now?