chapter 52: club party!!!!!!!!!!

I slowly wake up, I wipe my eyes. I look at the time on my phone. it was 6:01 pm, I got off my bed and left my room.

as I walk down the hall. I couldn't see anyone, I said "where is everybody?" then it went into my head. "crap! the club" I said. I ran downstairs, I could hear music playing in a room.

I opened the door. everyone is here, there were people drinking and dancing. as I pass people dancing, I see meta knight all alone. he was sitting on a table.

I went to sit with him. he noticed me, he smiled and said "Hey Kirby, I'm happy you could come" "yeah me too, so how was your sleep?" "it was fine, but why did you left?" "because I was tired, and had to sleep" "is it because of your vodka?" "I think so, say what are you doing all alone?" "I was waiting for you to come" "so you choose to wait for me instead of hanging those swordsman" "yeah because I really love you Kirby, even I am now a pedophile " "what that?" "a pedophile is someone who has sexually feelings for children" "oh, I don't think your not a pedophile, even I'm younger and your older. I still like you- no, I love you" he pulled me into a kiss (his mask was off the whole time) we were making out.

as we were making out, meta knight notice something, he broke the kiss. I ask "is there something wrong?" he said "Kirby, you may have to close your eyes" "why?" before he could say anything inkling girl came up to the stage.

she was dancing on the pole. I whisper "what the fuck meta knight, I thought this will be a normal club" "I'm sorry Kirby, the hands choose a strippers club" "why?" "I don't know, they wont explain" as people were throwing money at inkling girl, she tear off her top to show her tits.

people cheered, while me and meta knight were gross out, I almost puked but meta knight hold my mouth. then he let go and said "god, I hate strippers club, they are so gross to look at-" before was about to finish his sentence, Jigglypuff came to the table, looking drunk.

I said "hey Jigglypuff, you okay?" she said "oh I'm fine Kirby, just *hiccupped* drunk, don't worry I will be fine" as she passed out from the alcohol. meta knight said "I'm taking her back to her room" he picked her up and left the club.

while I sat there, inkling girl was done her dancing. then a song came, a didn't recognize at first. but when a voice came into the speakers. I know it was my voice, singing hanging on the telephone. people were starting to dance to the song. meta knight returned, he sat on the table and said "are you okay when I'm gone?" "Yeah, I'm fine inkling girl done her dancing" "good, want to leave? I'm getting sick of being here" "me too, lets go somewhere private" we got up from the table.

we were about to leave when someone said "DRUNK FIGHT!!!!!!" meta knight said "oh shit" "what?" I said "a drunk fight, I hate those, lets get out of here before the fight start" he said.

we left the club as fast as we can. before the fight start.