chapter 45: dad calling

I open up my phone, I was surprised. It was my dad.

I answer "hello?" My dad said, "hi Kirby, how are you doing?" I replied, "I'm great dad, how's mom doing?" "Surprisedly, she been great the past three days" "yeah, she called me yesterday" "really?" "What? You didn't know?" "I was showering" I kinda laughed a little.

"so Kirby, what has happened?" "Well, I made friends on the first day" "aww that's nice, they better be good friends or they are fuckholes" god I love my dad.

"there will be a club tonight" "a what?" "A club dad, you know the one you get drunk and dance" "yeah I know those clubs, but it better not be a strippers club, you know I hate them because you get naked and dance on a fucking pole" ah shit, I forgot to tell Jigglypuff what kind of club is it.

I lied "don't worry dad, it will not be a naked pole dancing club" "good, one more thing. Don't get drunk" "don't worry dad, I'm just going to drink grape juice and that's it" "it better be grape juice or you an alcoholic for sure and I hate alcoholic's" "dad, what did I say? I will not drink alcohol" "good, now I have to go to the stores Kirby, you want anything?" "No dad I'm fine, I guess?" "Ok bye Kirby" "bye dad" he hangs up the phone.

I am happy to hear my dad's voice. Now I have to tell someone what kind of club. I opened the door and left my room.