chapter 65: kids: part 1

when we were done having sex, I was lying on the ground while meta knight's arms we wrapped around me. I was breathing hard, meta knight put his mask back on and start to get dressed.

I wipe my entrance with a wet napkin because it was full of cum. meta knight gave me the pill and I ate it. I ask, "so what now?" he said, "well, we have to go back to smash bros for tonight's ball" I look at his watch. it was 4:56 pm. whoa sex is really long. I got onto meta knight's back. his cape transforms into batwings and we fly into the sky.

4 minutes later

we arrived at smash bros we came out of my window. I check my phone, I was surprised it was 5:00 pm. 1 hour before the ball begins. meta knight said, "see you at the ball Kirby" he left my room by flying out of my window. I went on my new 3DS to play a game. I was about to pick one when my door knocks.

I thought to myself 'who could that be?' I opened the door. mega man, pit and the ice climbers (aka Nana and popo) were there.

I ask, "hey guys, what's up?" mega man said, "hey Kirby do you want to play with us? Since the ball will begin at 6:00 pm you can spend fine with us kids. What do you say Kirby" I said, "sure let go play" they cheer.

Nana took my Hand and we ran down the halls. I wonder what game we will play?