chapter 47: training

When my eyes were uncovered. I looked around, I was at the rooftop. I look behind, it was meta knight.

I ask "meta knight, what the hell was that about? Why cover my eyes and bring me here?" He replied, "so we can do some.... you know" I was thinking in my head 'I swear of God, if he tries to seduced me, I'm out of here'  he said, "some training," I said "w-why training? Is there a problem with me?" "well.... there is, your fighting sucks" "what's wrong with that?" "You did a very bad job at your first fight and day. So I brought you here because I want you to be a fantastic fighter like me. so what do you say Kirby, train to become a warrior or be a loser" if I say 'yes' I have to train all day and maybe break my bones.

if I don't I'll be a loser for sure and that will upset meta knight. I had to do it for meta knight, myself.

I said "ok meta knight I'm will do the training" this made him happy, he pats my head and said "thank you, Kirby, your the best girlfriend I had" this got me surprised. I blushed a little bit. he grabbed my hand and led me into the first stage.

He said "alright Kirby, for your first training you have to run around 34 times without breaks," I said, "WHAT!??! 34 times what kind of training is that?" "Hey, I learned that in my camp, all of my captains say 'if you take a break, your not a warrior' now RUN!!! time is ticking" he blows on the horn. I started to run, after 5 rounds I was getting tired.

But meta knight didn't care. I tried to tell him but he said: "KEEP RUNNING!!!!"

29 rounds later

After 29 rounds I was Super tired. I wanted to sleep but meta knight slaps my cheek to wake me up.

I said, "can I *cough* please take a nap?" He angrily replied "no Kirby, to still have 4 rounds of training to do, now on the second one" before he was about to grab my hand. I took off his mask and slap him where his scars are.

He gave me an angry look in his eyes. Then he said, "why you little SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!" I gulped, I ran away from him.

But I didn't run away that far, he managed to catch up to me.

He grabbed my whole body. He pinned me down on the rooftop floor.