chapter 43: team, (kirby) apologies and caught kissing

There was a knock on the door.

I opened the door, it was king dedede. I ask "oh hey, you Majesty" "Hey Kirby, master hand said you need to be on a team" "why?" "Because, if you join a team you can win points. And get away from loneliness" I think it is a good idea but again I was never good at picking partners or a team.

"So is this going to be hard?" "Nope, you already found one" "really where?" "You on my team" a smile came into my face.

I hugged Dedede, "all you need to do is sign up my paper" he gave me a pen, I wrote my name on it. "Thanks, Kirby, now I have to give this to Master hand and done, you will be on my team" he was about to leave, when I said, "wait, who will be on your team?" "Easy, meta knight, me, Jigglypuff and you" "wait? Did you say Jigglypuff?" "Yeah? Something wrong?" "Well I'm confused, isn't Jigglypuff in the Pokemon team?" "Yeah she is but she is a half member" "what is that" "a half member is when a person or a thing join two teams." "Hm, how interesting" "now I have to go, see ya Kirby" he left my room.

I sat on my bed, wondering what will happen next.

10 minutes later

I was starting to get bored when meta knight opened my door.

He said, "hey Kirby, how are you doing?" I said, "I'm fine meta knight, say how was the book holes?" "It was really great, I gave it a 100/10" "did you and Jigglypuff finished?" "No, we are on chapter: 34, we still have 16 chapters left" I was surprised, Jigglypuff read chapter 1 to 34. Man, she is a fast reader.

Meta knight closes my door and took off his mask.

he sat down on the bed with me. We sat in silence, I was thinking in my head I should apologize to meta knight, why? Because on my first day, I was so rude to him.

I said "I'm sorry meta knight" "hm? What do you mean sorry?" "Sorry I called you a bitch, slapped you and prank you" my tears were falling down on my face.

I just knew he will get so mad at me, he will never talk to me. "I understood you hate me now, it's fine" meta knight hold my hand.

"Kirby, why on earth would I hate you. You know I always love you, even you were rude to me on your first day. I forgive you, Kirby, always" he wipes my tears off, I was starting to relax.

"so it means your not mad?" "Of course not silly pink ball, remember this in your head if you make a mistake. I will never get mad at you" before I was about to ask. Meta knight presses his lips on mine again.

But this time was different he put his tongue inside my mouth. We were passionate kissing, it is disgusting. But I let him do it, I moan loud.

I grabbed his cheeks, he wraps his arms around me. I lead down on my bed (so I was on the bottom and meta knight is on the top) we continued to passionate kiss for a few minutes, until Jigglypuff came into my room.

"hey Kirby let's talk in my room-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!???" me and meta knight stopped kissing and looked at Jigglypuff with shocked eyes.

Her mouth dropped, there was an awkward silence in my room.