chapter 62: ice cream

we kissed for a few moments until meta knight broke the kiss. I was breathing hard, meta knight got off of me and put his mask back on. I got up too, I wipe my mouth because there is saliva in my mouth.

 meta knight said, "it's getting hot here, you want to get ice cream?" I said, "sure, I haven't had ice cream since last summer" "then what the fuck are you waiting for? get on me and let's go" said meta knight. I rolled my eyes. I got on him, his cape transform into batwings and started to fly high in the sky.

10 minutes later

we arrived at an ice cream store. I saw the name, I can't even read it. it's in French and I don't understand French. I asked, "how do you say that name?" "oh that is easy, it's Boutique de glaces de Leo means Leo ice cream shop in French," said meta knight. Leo ice cream shop, ok I'm fine with it not a big deal. we went inside the shop. it smelled like strawberries and bananas in here.

we went to check the ice creams. there are so many different kinds of ice cream here. I saw what to get. I said to meta knight that I want that ice cream. which is the blue moon ice cream. meta knight already picked his. his was the New York super fudge chunk. meta knight told the guy (who is at the register) what we want. we went to the cash register. the guy gave us our ice cream. meta knight pays the ice creams which was $20.20.

mine looks so good to eat. but when I look at meta knight's his ice cream has lots of colours and nuts on it. I compare mines to meta knights. mine is just blue, I frowned in sadness. we left the ice cream shop and decide to go to the park.

we sat down on a bench to eat our ice creams. I am still sad about my ice cream looking weak. I should of get a really cool looking one. but again I got it for $10.10 (both each cost $10.10) I lick my ice cream. on the other hand, meta knight was almost done his ice cream. mine was not even close to meta knight's.

few minutes have passed. I was done my ice cream. meta knight finished his too. we throw them in the garbage can. I had ice cream on my face so I wipe it with my wet napkin. meta knight said, "so, what else you want to do next?" "I don't know what to do next" we sat in silence when meta knight got an idea. he grabbed me and put me on his back. I said, "where are we going meta knight?" "you'll see Kirby" meta knight said in a happy tone.

his cape transforms into batwings again. he flies up high into the sky and flies straight forward. I wonder what meta knight will show me?