chapter 56: going to the store with jigglypuff

we laid down on my bed for a few moments when Jigglypuff opened my door.

"hey Kirby, you want to go to the store with me?" said Jigglypuff.

I got up and said "sure, I haven't been in a store in 6 months" I got off of my bed and went to Jigglypuff. meta knight said "what about me? what am I going to do?" "you can go hang out with your friend's meta knight," said Jigglypuff. he crosses his arms in anger and looked away.

me and Jigglypuff left my room, I ask "so what do we need from the store?" she said, "lots of snacks and drinks" "is that for the ball" she nod. "I have a question, how will we get to the store? you don't have a car of anything" "we can just walk to the store Kirby, it's not that far" I sigh in disappointment we have to walk for a long time.

20 minutes later

"and we are here Kirby" she points at the store. it was Walmart, I was tired of the walking.

We went inside Walmart, Jigglypuff said "now Kirby, I will go get the snacks and drinks while you go check out the toy section. But if someone gives you candy run away understand?" I nod "good uh? What gender should I call you? You are both so-" I said "call me a boy" "good idea Kirby, now run along" I went to the toy section.

I see so many toys here. I see pony's, dolls, dinosaurs, bouncing balls, action figures and Lego. I didn't find anything interesting, so I left the toy section.

I was about to go find Jigglypuff when I saw someone taking a kid's lollipop. He said, "ha ha ha, cry you little brat" as the kid continued to cry.

I ran up to the man and punch him in the face. I grabbed the lollipop and gave it to the kid.

The kid says "thank you" I replied "your welcome, now go find your mom or dad or someone else will take your candy again" the kid ran off. I felt like a hero, I continued to find Jigglypuff.

When I did found her, she was at the cash register.

I went up to her, she said: "hey Kirby, did you find anything?" I shake my head no.

"Oh, that fine by me" she paid all the snacks and drinks. We left the store, we were about to wall back to Smash Bros when the same kid from early hugged me.

Jigglypuff noticed the kid said "I forgot to hug you, here take this" the kid gave me a strawberry lollipop.

I said "thank you," the kid said "your well come" the kid left.

I smiled, Jigglypuff was confused "what was they about?" I said "I will explain later when we get home" we started to walk home