chapter 69: really? (final chapter)

I stared at my parent for a few seconds when my mom said, "alright where is my child?" everyone went in silence. I heard a glass was dropped. my parents saw me with meta knight.

they came up to me, I thought they might going to say 'we are leaving' but to my surprise, my dad pulled me into a hug. he let go of me and said, "hey pumpkin, how are you doing?" I gave my hand a thumbs up. my mom giggled and pat my head.

master and crazy hand came up to my parents. master hand said, "how did you two come here?" my mom said, "we took the flying car here," crazy hand said, "oh, that makes sense"

meta knight said to me, "these two are your parents?" I nod. my dad said, "Kirby, I got a question, who is this gentleman here?" I said nervously, "mom, dad, this is my boyfriend meta knight," my mom said, "b-boyfriend? Kirby, what the fuck do you mean boyfriend?" I said, "mom I will explain right now"

one explanation later

"so that is the reason why I said boyfriend to you two, please don't take me back home, I love my friends, meta knight and this place," I said in a sad tone. my parent looked at each other. meta knight holds my hand. I hold his hand tighter.

then my parents look back at me. and strangely, they smiled. I asked, "mom? dad? why are you two smiling?" my mom said, "Kirby, we are so happy for you sweetie" meta knight said, "what do you mean?"

"ever since I gave birth to Kirby, I was hoping Kirby will have fantastic friends. Kirby was all alone for so long we were dying for Kirby to make friends" my mom said while tears went running down her face. she hugged me tightly, my mom whisper "did you tell them your both gender?" I said, "I only told meta knight and Jigglypuff and that's it" my mom nod.

meta knight said, "so is Kirby staying here?" my parents nod at him. he smiles and pulled me into a hug. my dad said, "for now Kirby we will visit you every Monday" I was so happy I cheered, everyone else cheered. this is my new home with a great boyfriend, great friends and great bosses. I can't wait for my new adventures in super smash bros.

the end

yup, that is the end of my story now for the surprised you been waiting for, on March 4th there will be a series called SSB: TAS aka super smash bros the animated series. now for the second surprised, I will tell you some deleted cuts in the story

1. Jigglypuff was originally going to be the bully, not jr,

2. this was supposed to be a captain falcon x Kirby story, but I change it to a meta knight x Kirby story

3. I was planning for Kirby to be an 8-year-old. then I thought no a 12-year-old is better

4. There was a seen in the middle of the story where it's so disgusting. but I cut it out because it's too evil and messed up

that is all the deleted cuts now for the third and final surprised. I will upload a short story called tickle. it will come tomorrow than the series will start. see you all in the short story.