chapter 18: Jigglypuff's sad childhood

As we're in my room. I sat on my bed, while Jigglypuff covers her face and leaned her body on the door.

I ask, "Jigglypuff? What's wrong?"

Jigglypuff said, "oh it's nothing, Kirby, just... Uh you know, resting,"

I didn't believe that I can tell something is wrong. I said, "Puff, you can tell me anything."

But she looked away, and said "K-k-Kirby I'm fine, you don't need to know." her eyes were watering up, I got up and walked to her.

"Jigglypuff, I knew you for a few hours, I know you can tell me, ever since I came here, I hate everyone but you, you treat me so nice, just like my mom. I think you will be a great mother too." I said.

She put her hand on my mouth and said, "Oh Kirby..." she has tears running on her face. "Thank you for saying that, it helps me a lot." And burst into crying.

"Jigglypuff, tell me..." I said

Jigglypuff's POV

As I fall into Kirby's bed. Kirby said, "Did I say something wrong?"

I look up and look at Kirby, "Kirby, sweetie, let me tell you a story about my childhood,"

He sat on his bed and said, "So, what's this story your about to tell me?"

"Well Kirby, this is the story why I am nice, it all began when I was born."

Flashback (still Jigglypuff's POV)

"AHHH!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!, IT FUCKING HURTS SO BAD!!!!!!" said my mom, she screams in pain. Because she was giving birth. The doctor told her to push, my dad who was holding her hand, was worried too.

1 big push, I came out of my mom's vagina.

"Holy shit, she's beautiful," my mom said.

"Definitely perfect," said my dad.

My mom's tears were running down her face because she was happy.

Fast forward to 6 years later (still on Jigglypuff's POV)

My dad was a drug stealer, and my mom was a gardener, I was 6 at the time when this happened.

I was playing with my toys until I heard my mom and dad fighting, at the time I was young so I thought they are talking about the house.

After the fight, my dad went to his room and my mom knocks on my door.

"sweetie? Can you open the door for your mommy?"

I opened the door and there stood my mom with tears on her face "Mommy? why are you crying?"

"Jiggly let me explain, in your room." she shut my door and sat on my bed and I had to sit on the floor.

She explains "Jiggly, remember I told you, your father is a thief?"

I nodded.

"Well, you didn't know the full story"

"What is it, mommy?"

"Well, he's a drug stealer,"

"A Drug Stealer? What's that?"

"A Drug Stealer is someone who takes other people's drugs, meds and never returned them."

"W-what are you going to do?"

"You need to pack your things and if anything happens to take your packs and run away."

I said, "What about you or daddy?" She looks at me and said, "We'll see," and she went out of my room.

I just sit there just silent in my room.

5 hours later.....

I pack my things, everything in my room and put them under my bed.

I was night time, and I was about to go to sleep when I heard fighting.

I slowly went to my parent's room. I opened the door a little bit, and I saw what scared me to this day.

My mom was duck taped on her bed and my dad walked to her. "Well well, my wife, it was a great time for us, but you have to die!"

I was afraid, why was he doing this to my mom? My mom said, "What the fuck!? I just hang out with this guy who likes me-"

"SILENT WOMAN!!!! you cheated on me for no fucking reason. What about our child? If she was alone who knows what will happen to her? So I will kill you so you DON'T HURT MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" He took a breath and said "any final words?"

I burst the door opened and said, "Daddy? What are you doing?"

"Stay away Jiggly, your mommy is going to be killed because she betray us!"

Before he could say a word, I went in front of my mom and said, "no! Mommy has to be with us!"

"Move out of the way Jiggly, this is between me and your mother!" My dad said.

Luckily, my mom took off the duck tape and push me and said her final words to me "JIGGLY RUN!!!!" Before she was stabbed at the back with a knife.

"Ha, the job is done." My dad said as he took a sip of his drink. I screamed and run out of the room.

I took my things and exit the house, I could hear my dad final words before I disappear from the bushes "JIGGLY!!!!!!!!!"

Flashback end (end Jigglypuff's POV)

Kirby's POV

"To this day I remember her voice in my head with that horrible scream," Jigglypuff said.

"Oh Woah, what a horrible childhood you had, the worst part was your mom died when you were 6, so um? What happened after when you run away from your home?" I ask.

"After I ran away, I knock on someone's door they opened and was shocked I had tears running on my face one of the owners' said, 'Oh my god what happened to you?' I explain that my mom was murder by my father.

So they adopt me as there own, they already had a child." said Jigglypuff.

"Who is it?" I said

"It was Daisy, back then she didn't treat me good, but after like 4 to 5 years she liked me a lot," Jigglypuff said with a smile.

I ask, "Oh, how nice of her, so did Daisy taught you how to be nice?"

"Actually your right she did when I just turned 10, but we dont hang out a lot right now, she has other friends and I'm ok with that," said Jigglypuff.

I ask again, "Will you ever see your dad again?"

Jigglypuff was frozen for a minute when she yelled, "NEVER!!! I never want to see him again what he did to my mom, myself, my life, all of it is ruined because of my Drug Stealer, Killer, FUCKING FATHER!!!!!!"

She scared me a little, I spoke, "Jigglypuff, how about you go to your room and relax ok?"

Jigglypuff looked at me and smile, "Kirby, its dinner time already, and I needed to get ready." I was surprised, it is dinner time already.

whoa, time sure past by very fast. She got off my bed and went to the door.

"Oh, and Kirby," Jigglypuff said.

I looked at Jigglypuff. "stay away from Meta Knight," Before she left my room.