chapter 12: The Prank

"So where is Meta Knight's room?" I ask.

"In room 27," said Captain Falcon.

We arrived at Meta Knight door, it's dark blue, Falcon knocks on the door and we ran off.

"Falcon you forgot to put food," I said.

"Ah, shit!" Falcon complained

As we hide, Meta Knight opened the door, in anger, he must of doing some work. "The fuck?" he said, he then closed his door

Captain Falcon laughed. "Now, that is funny, so Kirby, you ready to do the actual prank?"

"Don't you think it's enough? We might get in trouble." I asked.

"Like what I said before, we won't get caught," Falcon said.

I rolled my eyes, I place the food by Meta Knight's door. I knocked and ran away.

Meta Knight opened the door in anger again. Meta Knight yelled, "ALRIGHT WHOEVER IS DOING THAT!!! I'LL!!!-" he looked at the food. "Well, well, well, what do we get here?" he picked it up. "well, I'll save this for later,"

he closed his door. I and Falcon were shocked, why didn't he eat it?!

Falcon said, "What the fuck?! he should have eaten it already-" he was cut off when Meta Knight came out of his room (his entire body is all green) while yelling. he ran the other way (I and Falcon were at the right side). I and Falcon laughed. "HA! HA! HA! THAT'S IS SO FUNNY!!" I laughed.

"I KNOW!! HA! HA! HA!" Falcon laughed.

We decided to go to the living room to calm ourselves. "Wow, I haven't laughed like that in years!"

I am laughing so hard, I almost choked to death. Luckily, Falcon calms me down. "Thanks, Falcon, I needed that."

"Your welcome, Kirby, you're a fantastic friend!" I looked at him with shocked eyes, d-did he says friend? My thoughts were cut off when Master hand called. "There, you are, Kirby, I need a word with you." I gulped. "Good luck, Kiddo, dont get beaten up," Falcon said as he ran away.