chapter 4: The Sad Goodbye

The next day, my Mom woke me up. It was 7:20 am, in the morning.

I ask "Mom? Why did you wake me up so early?" my mom said "I forgot to mention, you have to beat smash bros at 8:20" I was so sleepy I couldn't get up.

So my Mom had to pick me up, we went downstairs to the kitchen, and sat me on the table. My Dad made pancakes with whip cream on top. Yummy!

"Thanks..... Dad," as I yawned. "Eat quickly Kirby," said my dad "But dad I'm so sleepy." "Kirby just eat," my mom said.

When I was done, my parents quickly got my luggage out and sat them by the door.

I went to my room quickly to get my backpack. "Why do you need your backpack?" My dad said. "So I will remember you got this backpack for me," I said. Then, My mom started crying.

My dad said, "Honey it ok-" his sentences were cut off by my mom yelling, "HOW!?! WE CAN'T LET OUR CHILD GETTING BULLIED AT SMASH BROS!!! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN!! WHY!? WHY!? WHY!?!" I never saw my mom this upset before. "Kirby, before you go take this" as my dad pulled out a phone.

My eye lit up in excitement. I said "Is this mine?" my dad said "Why yes, it is. cost around $12,000." I was so happy (and shocked at the price of the phone) I jump everywhere.

My mom starts laughing. I made her happy. Before I was going to say something, there was a knock on the door.

It is time for me to go. My parents hugged me, said their goodbyes.

As my dad opened the door. There were two people, one a red and blue plumber, the other was a green dinosaur with brown shoes. Weird for a dinosaur.

The plumber said, "Good-a morning Mr. And Ms. Star knights, I and my dinosaur, Yoshi are picking up your child named Kirby Star Knight?"

"Correct?" My mom said.

The plumber gave my mom paper for her to sign. "What is it for?" My dad questioned.

The plumber said, "Oh, it's for transporting people to Smash-a Bros, your child will be supervised with another smasher-"

"BUT I DON'T WANT MY CHILD TO BE WITH ANOTHER SMASHER!" my mom yelled at the plumber as she cried.

"I'm sorry, we could bring you two to Smash Bros, but that illegal in our book of rules." The Plumber said.

"Wait? What do you mean we can't come?" My dad questioned?

"Well, you-ah see, we can't allow parents to come to Smash Bros, because there have been reports parents been seriously injured during the fight in Smash Bros. visiting is ok, but living there is not in our book." The Plumber said.

"What did you say about fighting?!" My mom yelled.

"Ah yes, we-ah fight in Smash Bros. That why its called like-ah that." The Plumber said.

"BUT I DONT WANT MY CHILD TO FIGHT!" My mom yelled again, it's started to become annoying.

The Plumber said, "That's the rules, now where is Kirby?"

I came behind my parents. The Plumber said, "Awww, you're the cutest child I ever seen so adorable-looking! My name is Mario."

"And I'm Yoshi!" Said, Yoshi.

Mario picked me up and hugged me, tightly.

He let go of me and Yoshi went inside the house to get my luggage and my backpack.

"I got Kirby's stuff, now, kirby... ARE YOU EXCITED TO GO TO SMASH BROS!" yelled Yoshi.

I said, "Oh hell no, I am not going with you guys, Прощай (Goodbye) you two-"

Yoshi picked me up with his hands (my stuff is on his back). My parents did the signing up and my mom gave it to Mario. "Excellent! We are hoping Kirby will have a great time at Smash Bros."

I gave Mario a disappointed look.

We walked out of the house, I got a chance to waved at my parents. "BE CAREFUL KIRBY OK?!!" She yelled I nodded. My dad yelled, "call us if you're lonely!"

I, Mario, and Yoshi got in the plane (its actually a fucking plane!) Mario is the pilot, Yoshi is in the passenger seat, and I was in the back seat of the plane

The plane started to drive. I looked at my parents. They waved at me one last time. I waved them back too for one more time. "Alright kid, are you ready for the best place in your life?" Yoshi said I didn't say a word to him.

"Well buckle up, Kirby, this isn't an ordinary plane, no, it's Smash Bros' pick up plane. And it can go really fast." Mario said as the plane started to lift off from the ground (I have a huge neighbourhood because the road lids to Gotham City).

I looked into the plane window, we are in the sky. I can't believe this is happening!