chapter 44: Glossophobia (Kirby's origin)

After a few minutes of silence. I thought in my head 'crap' just then Jigglypuff smiled, I was confused why is she smiling? Then she spoke.

"awww you two are so adorable together" me and meta knight looked at each other, then look back at her.

Meta knight spoke "wait? You fine with it?" Jigglypuff said "of course I am, I just knew you have a crush on Kirby ever since Kirby came here" meta knight blush, I wipe the saliva out of my mouth, I got off from my bed and hold Jigglypuff's hand.

I was about to leave when meta knight yelled: "I LOVE YOU PINK BALL!!!" I blushed, Jigglypuff notice she rolled her eyes.

As we were walking down the hall, Jigglypuff said: "what are you two doing?" I replied nervously "we were just kissing" "yeah right, I saw you were wiped away saliva on your mouth" crap now she notice "fine I will tell you, we were passionate kissing" this shocked her than she took me into the bathroom.

She put water and soap on my mouth. I tried to talk but Jigglypuff puts more soap into my mouth. After 2 minutes she was done.

I wipe the soap out of my mouth. Then she wipes my mouth with a towel. I ask "Jigglypuff, what was that about?" "It's for your own safety Kirby" "but Jigglypuff it's just a little bit-" "it doesn't matter it's still will get you bacteria. C'mon Kirby lets go" we were at her door.

She opened it and went inside. We sat on her bed, she pulled out paper from her bedside drawer. I said "what that?" She said "it's for nights performance or I should say club. You should come its fun we have it every Sunday" she gave me the paper, but I gave it back to her "Kirby? What's wrong?" "I just don't want to come and perform" this surprised her "why?" "It's because...." I was starting to cry.

"because...." "Because what Kirby?" I couldn't hold my crying anymore. I burst into crying.

Jigglypuff hugged me "Kirby, is there something wrong" "I *sniff* I'm scared of performing" "Kirby there is nothing to be scared of. You can look at me or meta knight" "that is not the point, I have Glossophobia" she covered her mouth in shock.

And release them "gloss a what?" "Glossophobia is the fear of performance or speak in public" as tears run down my face.

Jigglypuff hold my hand and said, "Kirby is there another part of your past?" "There is...." "So explain it" "this is the true reason why I finished school. It happened 3 years ago...."

Flashback (3 years ago)

When I was in grade 3, I was picked for the snow-white performance.

My music teacher Miss. Jane will give us scripts and costumes. She was a nice teacher, I was her favorite student. Because I always listen to her and behave. The rest of the students, well she will spank them with a ruler, even it is child abuse I think it a good idea to teach student's how to behave.