chapter 34: what happened?

I kept crying for like a minute. Then someone knocks on the door.

 I yelled, "WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!!???" The person said "oh ho Kirby, calm down. It's just me, Zelda" even we didn't meet, I saw her a couple of time with the rest of the girls.

 I got off my bed and opened the door. "Hey Kirby, why the sad face?" I cried more "Kirby? Is there something wrong?" I spoke "yes... There is" she pulled me into a hug.

 "There, there Kirby, everything will be ok" I looked up at her and started to calm down. "Now your calm down tell me what happened?" I explained the whole thing.

 Her eye grew big in shock. "Oh... That's why" "what do you mean?" "Kirby, let me tell you what happened after what you heard"

Flashback (Zelda's POV)

I was walking down the hall when meta knight called me."HEY ZELDA!!!!" I turned around and wave at him. He waved too, he came up to me. "So are you coming to brawl?" I nodded "good, your boyfriend link will be in  brawl" I look at him.

 "dude, the link is not my boyfriend. We are just friends, nothing more" he laughed a little "well that sucks, anyways I need to check on Kirby" "why?" "He's in my room, waiting" "oh speaking of which how was your adventure" "it went well" "well that's great" "you want to come with me into my room? To see Kirby?" I nodded.

 we were at his door, he knocks on the door 6 times, but no answer. He knocked again but louder. "KIRBY!!!?!!? Open up the door" he yelled, Again no answer.

 "Kirby C'mon, I'm not playing around, open up the door or else" once again no answer, He got mad "THAT IT IM OPENING THE DOOR!!!!!" he kicked his door opened. He looked around his room. 

"Wait? Where's Kirby?" I replied "maybe he went out? I guess?" He quickly panicked and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIRBY!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!????????" he ran out of His room. I said "oh woah, maybe Kirby is in her room" I went to Kirby's room.

Flashback ended (end of Zelda's POV)

Kirby's POV

"So that's what happened" before I was about to say master hand's voice came out of the speaker "listen up smashers, go to brawl we have a special performance waiting for you" Zelda grabbed my hand and ran off with me.