chapter 25: fight

He pushes me to the floor. Everyone saw what is going on.

 I tried to get up but Jr. Punch me in the jaw. Everyone gasp, Jr. Said, "how does that feel, kid?" I spoke, "w-w-what I did wrong?" Jr. Looked at me with a grin.

 Bowser came to the scene "what the fuck is your problem Jr.? Kirby is new here, why beat him up?-" jr. Punch bowser in the arm.

 Jr. Said "why I beat up Kirby? Its because I want to be the most important and cared kid in smash bros, not Kirby. or I should say pink, fucking puffball, gumball," I was crying I didn't want to die.

 The master and the crazy hand came to the see "what the hell is going on?" Said crazy.

 Mario tried to pick me up, but Jr. Said "MARIO!!!!, PUT KIRBY DOWN!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!" Mario went in front of me "is this your true feelings your Kirby?" Jr. Stared at Mario.

 I crawled away but Jr. Stomped on my foot. He flipped me over and started punching me hard.

 I said "please stop... Please" "NEVER!!!!!!" I was about to die when meta knight picked up Jr. By the neck. He drew his sword to Jr.'s neck. "Leave Kirby alone, and get out," said meta knight with a low, deep, dangerous, voice.

 He dropped Jr. But Jr. said "heh heh heh, that what you think, meta knight" he ran to me.

 Meta knight tried to stop him, but it was too late. Jr. Grabbed a plate and smash it on my head. Marth, Roy and Bayonetta grabbed Jr. I felt uneasy, I passed out. I could hear talking "I'm taking him into my room" then I completely passed out.