chapter 60: waterfall sadness

Lucina came up to me with an uneasy look on her face. I don't understand what she wanted? but I think it had to be something to do with Marth. she said in a serious voice, "hello there Kirby how are you today" I clear my throat quickly.

 "I'm fine Lucina, what with the face?" I asked in a (kind of) scared voice. Lucina said "Kirby, there is something I had to show you, and you better not tell anyone. understand?" I nod. "good, now follow me, we have no time to lose"

when we arrived at the place what Lucina wanted to show. it was a garden with a waterfall! and lots and lots of flowers. I was amazed, Lucina sat on one of the benches. I sit beside her too.

Lucina  put her hands on her face and said: "Kirby *sigh*, tell me why did meta knight beating up Marth?...." I froze in surprise, I said: "why you need to know?" "because he's my brother, I had to know why? just please tell me why?" I breath in and out. "it's because Marth called me a pink shit" Lucina took her hand out of her face and looked at me. with hurtful eyes. "really? just one mean comment and meta beat him up?" I nod.

 we sat I silence until Lucina said, "I saw you and meta knight having sex on the rooftop. just tell me why? why? would meta knight fuck you? he's older than you, you are what? a kid? 12 years old? you got fucked by an older male. that is the most horrible thing I ever saw. what if Jigglypuff finds out? she will be so upset. your parents. if they heard that you got fucked by an older male. things can go very bad Kirby. you need to understand, it what my dad told me, once your in a life where people are kind to you but at the same time horrible things will happen. there is no going back until you fix what you just have done" the whole time I was upset, Lucina was right all along, ever since meta knight kissed me.

 it changed everything. Lucina picked up a flower from the grass and gave it to me. Lucina said "remember this Kirby do the right thing when no one is watching" I nod. I sat there in silence. Lucina got up and said, "I hope you understand what I said to you. if you see Marth, apologies to him. and for meta knight.......break up with him. don't let him ever touch you ever again" and she left. I just sat there on the bench and crying a little.

 I cry like an idiot, I wipe my ear out of my face. I look at the flower. the flower is blue, I put the flower back on the grass. I look up at the sky in sadness. should I break up with meta knight? should I? I don't even want to think about it right now. I just want to be alone for now on.

man this chapter is really sad. hope you enjoy the chapter. will Kirby break up with meta knight? find out in the next chapter