chapter 38: dating? and questions

Hey guys, this is quarts2006 here, I have a warning for all of you. At the near end of this chapter, will be, hateful so if you don't want to read then skipped this chapter or leave the story. Anyways lets continued the story

16 minutes has passed, meta knight didn't returned. I was about to get up to find him when meta knight kicked the door opened.

(because he has the food in his hands) "set up the table Kirby," said meta knight.

"But where is the table?" I said. "It's at the corner silly pink" I saw the table. I got up and pulled the table in the middle.

meta knight put the food on the table. while I set forks, spoons and chairs. I sat down in one of the chairs, meta knight in the other hand pulled out a candle.

I ask "uh what are you doing?" he didn't say a word. he just turns off the lights and fires the candle.

he sat down on his chair, while I look at my food. (it was chicken thighs) meta knight looked at me "Kirby? what's wrong?" I spoke "meta knight, what's this about, lights off and a candle?" he looked away, and simply said "just eat Kirby" I knew that he was sad, he used to be a young, happy, sweet, puffball. now he's dark, sad, mean, rude, and selfish.

I put my hand on his hand to make him feel better. he notices and smiled at me, he laughed a little bit.

He took off his mask and starts to eat his food. (it was chicken wings) I start eating too, I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

I don't know what it is. As I continued to eat, I notice that meta knight was looking at me, while he was eating.

I saw his eyes turned yellow to purple. I was starting to get freaked out. A few minutes have passed, meta knight said "so Kirby..... I want to ask you some questions" I stopped eating.

I ask "what kind of questions" he grinned "questions that are... secret that no one wants to know. And there is a rule. Be honest with me, I hate lies" I gulped, I knew this will happened. If I don't answer his questions, he might get mad at me. So I pretended I want to answer them.

"Ok meta knight go on with your first question" he took out a notepad and started to write.

He said "question number one: have you ever lied to your parents?" I nod "wait? you have?" "I lied about cutting the Grass" "okay......." He wrote down what I said.

"Next question-" I cover his mouth, and said, "first off, why are you asking these kinds of questions?" I let go of his mouth "Because I want to know your life before you got here, I can keep secrets Kirby, anyways question 2: have someone ever kissed you?" I gulped it was true someone did kiss me, but I had to lie "no meta knight," he wrote down again.

8 questions later

"And we are done Kirby" I sigh in happiness, I was about to leave when meta knight holds my hand.

I look up at him, he had a happy/sad look. I tried to free from his grip but his hand was so strong.

I ask "meta knight please let go of me" "please stay for a little bit, I have something special for you" I rolled my eyes, I looked at him.

"what do you mean something special for me?" I could see he was blushing for a little bit. I wouldn't be surprised he has a crush on me.

I spoke "well what is the special thing-" meta knight put his lips on mine. My god, meta knight is kissing me. I didn't know how to react, I did the unthinkable I kissed him back.

Even it is wrong for a 12-year-old to kiss someone who is older than you, it felt so right. We kissed for a few minutes when meta knight broke the kiss.

He pats my head, I spoke "was that my special thing?" He nods "yeah, yeah it was. Anyways you should go to bed it's 8:56 pm" I left his room to go to my room.

I waved goodnight to meta knight, even blow a kiss. He blushed and close his door.

I made it to my room, I went to bed and sleep. I hope tomorrow will be great.