chapter 53: first time

here is a chapter you all been waiting for and why I rated mature aka 18+. if you see this sign N/C it means a warning. if you don't want to read what come please leave.

meta knight took me to the rooftop. I ask "why are we here?" he said, "you said you want to be somewhere private? right?" I nod.

we sat on the edge of the rooftop. I look at the stars, they were beautiful. meta knight holds my hand, I remember my parents took me to see the stars at night when I was younger. my mom told me they are like lost lights in the sky.

with no family, just themselves, kind of like me. I am so far away from my parents. its been three days since I saw them. (except the calls) I ask meta knight "how long you been alone?" he looks at me and said "almost my whole life, my parents are dead, my best friend live somewhere else and I made lots of enemies like Cora and William" "what about you and Jigglypuff? when I first came here you two are enemies. what happened?" "that is a different story. you see Kirby when Jigglypuff first came we were already friends. but when other men mostly Marth told me like 'whoa your cool looking' or 'can you make a woman love you' I hated that. even when me and Jigglypuff were together. Marth would bully her and tell me to bully her too, she did nothing to Marth or the fire emblem team. I did that for 5 years. I tried to tell them to stop but they won't listen. even me and Jigglypuff talked about it Marth would interrupt my conversion with Jigglypuff. then she asks master hand, someone, to help me. it took 4 months before you came. that was the reason why you are here Kirby. jigglypuff wanted to stop the bullying for good, so far it kind of working a bit" I check the time on his watch.

it was 6:54 pm, 3 hours left before the plan starts. we sat in silence for a few moments when meta knight broke the silence.

"Kirby, you might hate me for this but" he took a deep breath "want to have sex with me?" I flicked in surprised, why would he say that? I said to myself three days ago 'I will never have sex with anyone in smash bros' but now here I am, with someone who wants to have sex with me.

I sigh in disappointment, "why do you want to do that?" I said. "because, since we love each other we may do it" "but what if I get pregnant?" "easy I will give you a special pill that will not make you pregnant. trust me on this" "look I have to go somewhere with joker-" "what time?" "9:54 pm" "we have lots of time Kirby, c'mon it won't be long I'll try not to hurt you, I promise. please, can we have sex?" "I will think about it. just give me some time okay?" he nodded.

'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' I thought to myself. if I say yes, my ass will get fucked. but if I say no, that will heart broke him.

he really wanted to do this so badly. 'no Kirby you got to be strong. this is why you were born. to feel pain no..... sex pain. your a young adult so try it for the first time in life' I thought to myself again.

I took a deep breath and said "okay meta knight, I'm ready" he smiled at me "thank you, Kirby, you do trust me"

N/C (WARNING) this is your final choice. stay to read the sex scene or leave until it's over

meta knight pushed me, so I was on my back. he presses our lips together.

meta knight moaned, I did too, then he dips his tongue inside my mouth. our tongues played for a few seconds until meta knight got up and slowly took off his armor.

I gulped, I was so nerves I was getting fucked by an older male. he took off his gloves and his cape. I said "isn't this illegal?" he said "not if you are human, we are puffballs, we are not like the humans. don't get your nerves on the human rules Kirby" I rolled my eyes. he continued to undress.

while I look at the stars. When he was done undressing, he took out a bottle of lube from his cape. I gulped more, he put some lube on his fingers. he was about to touch my entrance when I said "don't" he said "what? what wrong now?" "just don't touch it" "why?" "because, its hurts" "oh, don't worry Kirby I will be careful," he said with a wink.

then he touch my entrance with the lube on his fingers. it was cold, I was shivering. "man, Kirby your entrance is so squishy," said meta knight. I felt embarrassed, when he was done, he put more lube on his penis. I said to myself 'shit, shit, shit, this is where the pain comes!' he thrust his penis inside my entrance.

he went forward and back, I moan a little. this is starting to hurt, he said "don't worry Kirby, just a few more thrusts and it will be all over" after a few minutes of thrusting. I said "I think we are finished meta AHHH!!!! knight" I felt pain in my entrance. I took deep breaths so it didn't hurt. but I was wrong, when he went faster the pain became even more painful. "stop it meta knight...." I said "what?" he said, "I SAID STOP IT, IT HURTS. JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he stops thrusting and said "I'm sorry Kirby, I thought you might like it-" he was about to finish his sentence when his cum came inside of me.

he took out his penis out of me and look at my entrance. "ah shit, I cum" he laid down next to me. I said "that was painful meta knight, was this your first time?" he nodded, I was about to sleep when meta knight picked me up and put me on his chest.

N/C is over

"here this will make you better" he pressed his lip on mine. we kissed, we we kissed for a few minutes until meta Knight broke his kiss.

he took out the pill and put it inside my mouth. I swallowed it, I said "what time it?" he checks his watch. "its-" his eyes lid up in surprise.

"9:34 pm" shit only 21 minutes left. I said "I should go to joker right now-" "tell me what is the plan is?" "fine I'll explain

one explanation later

"that was the whole plan" he was surprised at first. then he smiled.

"if you're going to Gotham city with Joker. you need me, I can look out for guards, when they do arrive I will attack them will you and joker to the plan" I sigh "fine you can join. just get dress and let's go" he pushed me aside and got dressed.

I said "where is your mask?" he said, "it's in my cape, I put it there when I was in the club" he took out his mask from his cape and put it on.

I clean my entrance with a wet napkin (I had it just in case if I got dirty) meta knight grabbed my hand are we went downstairs to find Joker.

man this chapter is kind of disgusting but I love it, if you didn't love it, well I don't care it's my story I can write whatever I want

I also draw another one of the scene I love