chapter 14: Star Fox x Falco: Part 1

I opened the door in anger. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh, Kirby, it's me, Falco!" Falco said.

"What do you want? I just want peace and q-"

"I really need your help," Falco said. For fucks sake.

I sigh, "What kind of help you need? And make it quick,"

"You see, I have a huge crush on someone special."

"Ah, and will that be? A girl?" I smirked (Fun fact: this is my first time smirking).

"It's my partner, Star Fox." My eyes lid up in shock.

"Oh, so your a faggot with Star Fox." I smirked again.

"Kirby! Just please help me, Kirby, I love him so much I want to suck his hot cock." yeah, this character is fucking weird, God how much I hate this place.

"Ok, I'll help you, but." I said slowly. "You need to follow my steps, I done this before, and it wasn't pretty at all." It was true, I did this before, it happened when I was 8 years old, this girl who named is Emma loves this boy named Vasili, I am not going to tell you what happened, maybe a little bit later.

"Just help me! And then I'll leave you alone. Deal?" Falco begged. I sigh and shake his feathered-hand. "Yay! Thanks Kirby, your the fucking best." as he ran to Star Fox. I sigh and followed. We ventrally found Star Fox in the cleaning room. He is cleaning his gun, I have no idea why you would clean your gun, I sigh and think what were the steps, it had been so long since I used them.

"So, what is the first step in your book?" Falco said.

"Ok, if I rememebr corretly, I think it's step one: giving flowers."

"And where do you get flowers?" Falco questioend.

"I don't know, do you know a place where you get flowers?"

"We coud steal one of Daisy's flowers, but then again, if we do." Falco said slowly. "We'll be cooked meat."

I was about to say when I felt something behind me, I took it out, it was a blue flower, oh yeah, I rememebr this, I took this from a garden like 4 days ago. "We can use this, Falco-" he took it away from my hands. What an asshole.

He tiptoed to where Fox is cleaning, he place the flower beside Fox, he then ran fast as an actual falcon. He came back and said, "I did it, now, we have to wait for Fox to see it!"

"And how long will that take?" I questioned.

"I don't know, maybe a good second? I think?" Falco said. I sigh in anger. I wa sabout to turn to leave when Master Hand said through the speakers, "Attention, Smashers, please proceed to the main room, its time to pcik our fighters. Thank you."

"Oh boy, it's time! Cmon Kirby, you will love to see fighting." Falco said as he bolt out of the cleaning room. Fox is suprisingly gone. I sigh, can't believe this is happening, I started to proceed to the main room.