chapter 21: The origin of meta knight: part one

I went inside my room still holding my black eye. I sat on my bed I thought 'don't cry Kirby don't cry'  I could feel tears running down my face.

 Jigglypuff came into my room "Kirby, I'm so sorry what happened back there. I didn't mean to start a fight at your first dinner. Please forgive me?" I looked at her, she had a worried face, I spoke "it ok I know you didn't mean to" she smiled "thank god" I always want to know why is meta knight acting like a jerk?

 So I ask "um Jigglypuff?" "Yes? what do you want?" She sat on the bed with me "I want to tell...." "Tell what?" I took a deep breath "why is meta knight acting like a jerk?" Jigglypuff just looked at me with a surprised look.

 "Kirby... Do you really want to know?" I nodded my head, she sighs "stay right here" she ran out from my room. She came back with a book.

 I ask " what's this?" "This is everything about meta knight" I was excited but at the same time, I was worried.

 She opened the book and read "Meta Knight always stood out to be one of the most mysterious and rude smashers. How did all this start? Well, a few years ago he was a young, handsome, cute, star warrior. But it all changes in a war where meta knight got his face burned off.

 All its left is his eyes and mouth. The rest..... scared face. After this happened he becomes the mysterious, rude and mean meta knight.

 To this day we don't know why meta knight won't explain his past" she stopped reading the book.

 "You see Kirby, this is why" my eye was wide opened that was it? I want more.

 "Anyways get some sleep, hopefully, the next day will be better" I nodded and lay down "oh and Kirby" I look at her "stay completely away from meta knight if he calls your name run off" as she left my room.

 I just lay there waiting what will happen tomorrow. I hope the second day will be better.