chapter 67: the dress

After we were done watching an episode of Batman the animated series. I was scared out, the episode was called two face part 1.

We didn't watch part 2 because It was 5:45 pm and the ball starts at 6:00 pm, so you get what I meant. nana and popo we shivering and mega man just fainted because of the disturbing faces.

pit said, "that was a good episode, what do you think guys? uh? guys?" he looks at the other. he was about to say a word when master hand speak from the speaker. "attention all smashers, the ball with begin in about 15 minutes so get ready. this is a special ball for someone special, so get ready"

"OH SHIT THE BALL!!!!" said pit, mega man, nana and popo. they run out of the living room. I heard running and yelling. I got off the couch and ran to my room so I don't get stomped at because I'm small. I ran into my room, I was about to close the door when peach blocking me from closing the door.

I spoke, "hey peach, nice dress you got there" her dress is the same pink colour, but with lots of sparkles and flowers. "thank you Kirby" said peach, "come with me Kirby I want to show you something" I ask, "what is it" peach said, "you'll see" she took my hand and ran to where she will show me.

I asked, "where are you taking me to?" peach said, "to my room, which is number 13" I always thought in my head, why is number 13 is a bad number? we went inside her room.

her room is completely pink, I saw lots of dresses. peach gave me one of the dresses. it was a light blue dress, ever blue is not my skin colour (like meta knight's). I still like the colour blue.

"Kirby, put this dress on, and tell me what do you think?" said Peach. I put on the dress, it is a little bit big but I like it. "I want to wear this dress to the ball peach," I said.

"ok Kirby, but I need to do some changes to the dress," said peach, she took off my dress, took out scissors and start to cut my dress, I don't know why but I think she is doing this because I might trip.

she stops cutting and put on my dress back on. now I really look like a girl now. she took out a cream jar, took some cream out and put it on my face. I ask, "why did you do that?" peach said, "because there are cuts, bruises and one black eye, so you don't look like your in world war 1"

I thank her for the dress, I was about to leave her room when she took my hand and said, "can I walk with you to the ball? please?" I nod. she happily hugged me, "thank you again, Kirby, now let go to the ball" we walk down the hall until we finally made it.

I look at the clock on the wall. to my surprise, it was 6:00 pm so it means the ball just started. I was about to open the door when peach opened the door for me. I thank her again and we walked inside the ballroom.

sorry, I didn't post this part yesterday, it's because I was planning a surprise for all of you the surprise will be at the end of this story, see you all in the next chapter.