Ignore it. (1)

May, 1970

You and your friend walked into the pub. You looked around, it was packed with people. You could faintly see the stage and a drum kit. "We need drinks."Gabby said, pulling your arm and walking to the bar. "What would you like, dears?" The barmaid said. "A beer please." You said, Gabby widened her eyes and looked at you. "Come on!" Gabby yelled, half the people turned around and stared at the both of you, you looked back at them and noticed blond hair peeking through the curtains looking at the both of you as well, you guessed that it was one of the band members. "Gabby..." You said quietly. Everybody looked away knowing that it was nothing. The blond went away but peeked through the curtains with somebody else and pointed to you. You felt your cheeks burn, you turned around ignoring it. "Martini!" Gabby said, giggling and raising her hands in the air. "Alright dears." She said. You leaned closer to Gabby. "There was someone staring at me through the curtains." You said, pointing to behind stage. "Was he a blondie?" Gabby asked, you nod. "That's Roger Taylor! Quite the ladies man, i hear." She said, frantically patting your lap. "So, i should feel special?" You asked. She rolled her eyes. "Well, no? yes? I'm not sure. I mean, no because he'll just use you but yes because he's a hottie!" Gabby yelled again. "Christ! Shut up. You haven't even had a drink yet and you're obnoxious." You said, rolling your eyes. You placed your elbow on the counter and placed your head in your hand. 

"Here you go ladies." The barmaid said. You didn't touch the beer meanwhile Gabby had hers half gone. You noticed it, your eyes widened. "Slow down!" You said, grabbing the drink out of her hand. "Come on.. it's a small glass." She slurred. "Yeah, one drink and you're drunk." You said, still holding the martini glass. "Which you already are.." You mumbled. She looked around the room, she shoved you to get your attention. "Blondie staring." She said, grinning. You looked at where she was pointing. "Great, he saw you being a doofus." You said, turning around, to face the bar. "Noo.. he saw you-" She stopped. "Being a good friend." She continued. She was already half drunk. That's gonna be fun to take care of. 

Gabby got up, snatched the martini glass out of your hands and drank the rest. "No, no, no!" You got up, but she already drank it. She stuck her tongue out and went on the dance floor. "Come on, Y/n!" She yelled again, bumping into somebody. She laughed. "Sorry, mate." She said. You slowly walked over to her and on cue, the lights dimmed and the crowd started to clap and scream. You started to clap and scream as well, Gabby was too busy already dancing. "Hello!" The flamboyant singer said, everybody cheered including you. He took a moment to look around the room, examining the crowd.

"Can we just take a moment to appreciate this young lady who's already dancing?" The singer said, pointing to Gabby, who didn't even notice. "Are you her friend, miss?" He said, pointing to you. You nod. "Amazing! Two beautiful ladies. Hope you enjoy the show just as much as your friend." He laughed. You smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "Keep yourself alive!" He yelled, the crowd cheered. 

The band started playing and within a minute you started swaying your body to melody of the song. 

You had low expectations for this band, since you never heard of this band before and they were quite new.

Before you knew it the band finished playing all the songs and everybody cheered. You looked around and saw Gabby at the bar. You ran to her. "Gabby.." You said with a stern voice. "Whaaat." She said said, walking away. "Whatever she ordered, cancel it. She won't remember." You said, leaning to the barmaid so she would hear you.

You sat down. You looked at your beer that was untouched. You pushed it away. "Wouldn't drink that anymore.." You mumbled, being the paranoid human that you are. The band were off stage at this point and at the bar. "I see you did enjoy." The singer laughed, walking up to you, raising his shot of vodka. "I really did! You guys were amazing." You smiled. He put his hand out for a handshake. You took his hand. "Freddie Mercury." He said. "Y/n L/n." You said smiling and breaking the handshake. "Well, Y/n. Hope to see you soon." He said and walked away, drinking the shot and shaking his head as response to the burn. 

You just nod as the blond walked out of the backstage to the bar. You expected him to come up to you and pull his charming tricks on you, but instead he took his drink and walked away. You're jaw dropped a little. What was it? You weren't pretty enough? Lack of Makeup? The rest of the band looked at you with sympathy in their eyes, which quickly changed into a murderous look as they ran after the blond. You looked over to them. They started to fight, the blond raising his hands and the others as well. They looked in your general direction a few times, so you looked away time from time, but also being the nosy human you were, you looked back a them. You couldn't make up what they were saying but all you heard was your name. The blond then shook his head and sat down. Freddie and the others started to talk, not including the blond. Freddie took another shot of vodka and slammed it on the table, rolling his eyes at the blond who was acting foolishly. He got up from the booth and made his way to you. "Hello dear, would you mind sitting with us?" He asked. "Of course not!" You smiled, getting off the the bar stool and following Freddie to a booth where three other men were sitting. You noticed that the blond buried his face in his hands, like he was embarrassed. A man with curly hair kicked his shin. The blond sat straight, giving you the fakest smile you've ever seen. "Sit there next to Roger, dear." Freddie said. You slowly sat down, good distance from him too. It was just the two of you on one side while the other three of them were squished together. 

"I'm Brian May." The curly haired one said, shaking your hand. "Y/n." You said smiling. "John Deacon." The other one said, you shook his hand as well. The blond was quiet. "And that's Ro-" Freddie was about to say when he was cut off by the blond himself. "Roger Taylor." Roger said, shacking your hand and giving Freddie a stare. You had to admit, with those looks he had to get any girl he wanted. Gabby was right. You slowly realized that you left Gabby alone."Gabby!" You yelled, getting up from the booth. "What?" Brian said. "My friend." You said, running away, looking for her. The boys looked at each other but shrugged it off as they followed you. You found her next to the bar, passed out. "Great!" You exclaimed. "That was Roger yesterday." Brian said, laughing. Roger smacked his head. You went on your knees and started to shake her. She didn't budge. You stood up and walked closer to the counter. "Hey, Gabby passed out again. Can you tell her to go home in the morning. She won't wake up until noon." You said, sighing. The barmaid nodded. "Looks like that wasn't the first time." Roger said, smirking. "That was Roger yesterday, i swear." Brian said. The rest agreed. "Shut up." Roger said. You cracked a smile. "Heads up." The barmaid said, throwing a blanket to you. You caught it. You covered her up and sighed again. "That's Roger right there.." Brian said quietly, looking at the sleeping Gabby. "Quite the party animal?" You asked, walking up to Roger. He smirked. "Of course, dear." He said, putting his arm around your shoulder and walking to the booth. "There's the Roger we know!" Freddie hollered. You all sat down the same way before. Everybody talked and laughed and had a good time. You noticed that Roger put his hand around your shoulders again. You looked at him, but he kept talking. You smiled and let his arm rest around your shoulder.

If Roger was such a womanizer, then why didn't he pull his charm on you? 

Give it time, he will.

I am actually SO proud of this chapter and think this story will be great! :D Hope you feel the same! Let me know!

Also, Deacon joined in 71 but in this story he joined in the 70's!