Tricks and more Tricks. (53)

-Present time-

"Hey Paul." You fakely smiled at him as you and Roger walked into the recording studio, receiving weird looks from Brian and Deacy. "Hey there." Roger fakely smiled at him as well as you and Roger sat down next to each other. "Hello." Paul said. "How are yous?" He asked. "Pretty..good." You said, Roger agreed. "You?" Roger asked. "Alright, if i say so." Paul said, you smiled.

"Paul, could you excuse us?" Brian asked, looking at him then the door. "Of course." Paul said, walking out of the room.

"What the hell happened to you too?" Brian said, smacking Roger's arm. "Nothing." You said. "Is something going on? You can tell us." John said. "Everything is fine, i promise." You said. "Clearly not everything." Miami said, throwing the newspaper to you. Roger's eyes filled with pure anger. "That little bitch!" Roger yelled, jumping to his feet and storming out of the studio. Brian and Deaky's eyes filled with sympathy for you, Brian's lips parted. "Don't pity me! It's not true. That is not true!" You said, pointing to the picture of Roger and the girl from a few days ago. "Are you sure..? Because if it-" You cut Deaky off. "Yes, i am!" You yelled, running outside to see Roger and Paul fighting. Brian, Miami and John followed after you. You screamed as Paul threw the first punch at Roger. You all ran to them, the boys held Paul away while you and Miami were holding Roger back.

You both fell to your knees as Roger's mouth was bleeding. "Spit it out!" You said, Roger complied and spat the blood out next to him. "Take him inside." You said, Miami nodded and lead Roger back to the studio. You walked over to Paul.

"You liar! We said nothing to anyone and yet you still went out and gave them the picture!" You yelled at Paul. "Be glad i didn't tell them about the other options i had." Paul tilted his head. "Can you tell us now what's going on!?" Brian shouted, you looked at him, then back at Paul with furrowed eyebrows. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." Paul said. "Would you mind pissing off?" Brian said. "You know what, you would tell the media anyway. Paul black mailed us." You said. "Are you serious?" Deaky raised his voice, which you never heard his voice like that. "He said if we  told Freddie to fire him or anything bad about him, he would tell the media Roger cheated on me and he would tell the media.. that.. that." Your voice cut off. "That what?" Deaky said. "That i killed my parents." You said, tears in your eyes, yet your face was still pissed off. "I still can do that, darling." Paul said. "Call me darling one more time, i dare you." You said. "You have crossed the line." Brian said. "Freddie will keep me, he won't believe yous." Paul said. You got the sudden flashback of when the American Veronica had said that once upon a time. "It's 5 against 2. You decide." Brian said. "Listen, darling-." Paul fell to ground as you kicked him in the nuts. "Don't call me that!" You said, walking back to the studio to see Roger pacing around the floor.

"Princess!" Roger called out, picking you up by the hips, you wrapped your legs around his waist as his hands moved to your butt to hold your wait. "Are you ok, Angel?" You said, cupping his face. "Yes, are you?" He asked, you nodded. Before you could say anything, Roger kissed your lips. "You need to make a public statement that the picture was false, Roger." Deaky said as Brian closed the front door. 

-

Few hours later, Roger came home with fresh newspaper.

"How did it go?" You asked, running to the hallway. "Great, thankfully they believed me." He said, handing you the newspaper. "Paul hasn't gone telling people you're a murderer, yeah?" Roger asked, hanging up his coat. "No, hopefully he won't. Hopefully it was enough for him." You said, placing the newspaper on the stairs.

"On a lighter note, today is Halloween." Roger said. "That reminds me, can you get the decorations? This year we'll just decorate the outside." You said, going to the kitchen and dumping all the sweets and chocolate you had bought into a big bowl. Roger placed a big box labeled 'Halloween decorations' with Roger's handwriting. You took a few decorations outside and put them up.

Next to the welcome mat, you put down 3 plastic pumpkins, the one in the back taller then the other 2. You and Roger hung up orange fairy lights on the porch, covered up with fake cobwebs. You put a witch hat on the taller pumpkin. You hung up plastic bats on the ceiling of the porch roof. "Pretty decent." You said, Roger was already inside, putting the box back into the attic.

-

Few hours later, you looked out the downstairs window and saw it was getting dark. Roger opened the door to trick or treaters.

"Trick or treat!" Your neighbor and her 2 year old son said. "Happy Halloween." Roger said, letting the boy pick out his candy. You came to the hallway with a platter of shots. "Happy Halloween." You smiled as your neighbor took a shot. "Thanks." She smiled and walked away with her son. Roger closed the door. You took a shot glass and held it up, placing the platter on a little table you had in the hallway. "Trick or treat?" You smirked, watching as Roger took a shot glass as well. "Treat." He winked and you both gulped down the vodka. You opened the door, putting the two bowls of candy in front of your door. You closed the door and turned around. Roger picked you up. "Will you give me a good treat?" Roger asked. "I'll see how you behave." You said, he laughed and carried you to your room.

"Mrs. Taylor, i'll show you how good i've been."