Take off. (19)

"Wake up." Brian said, standing by your side. You slowly opened your eyes and got used to the light. "Wake up, Roger." Brian said, to Roger who was laying flat on his stomach. "What?" You asked, stretching your arms and legs. "Roger needs to wake up for the news." Brian said, you turned around and shook him lightly. Roger only groaned. "Come on, wake up." You said, shaking his shoulder a bit more. He rolled on his back and opened his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." Roger said, rubbing his eyes. "Reid called. He booked us a tour of america!" Brian said, Roger sat up. "Are you serious?" Roger said. Brian nodded. Roger looked at you, you haven't seen him this happy in a while. You sat up. "The album hit the charts in the U.S!" Roger said, attacking you with a hug, making you fall over onto your back. You laughed as Roger laid on top of you, hugging you to death. "Come on, we need to tell Fred!" Brian said, walking out of the room.

Roger pulled away, smiling. "Haven't seen you this happy in a long, long time." You said, getting up from the bed, followed by Roger.

You walked outside of the house and into the car.

You arrived at Freddie and Mary's flat. You ran out of the car and ran to the door, luckily someone let you in. You held the door opened for the boys. You ran up the stairs and opened their flat door. You entered and saw Freddie hide something behind his back and Mary covering herself with a blanket. "Guys, this isn't a good time." Freddie said. "We have some little news." You said, standing next to Roger. "Not little news, Y/n." Roger said, looking at you then at Freddie. "Reid booked us a tour of america!" Roger said, Freddie's eyes lit up. "The album's on the chart in the U.S!" Brian said. "Yes! Yes!" Freddie said quietly, getting up to hug the boys. You and Mary smiled as they cheered.

"When do we leave?" Freddie asked. "2 days." Brian said. "Alright.." Freddie said, turning to hug Mary. "We'll see you later, yeah?" Brian said. "Of course." Freddie said, walking over to you to hug you. "Bye Fred, bye Mary." You said, pulling away and waving goodbye as you walked out of their flat.

You arrived home.

You walked into your room and saw Roger pulling out his suitcase. "Come on! Start packing!" Roger said, folding his clothes and putting them in the suitcase. "I'm going?!" You said, Roger looked at you and nodded. "By now, you must have realized you're coming everywhere with us." Roger said. You smiled and pulled out your suitcase from under the bed, placing it on your bed and opening it. "..maybe can you help me? Please?" Roger asked, showing you puppy eyes. "Roger-" You sighed. "You're almost 30." You said, folding his trousers, leaving 2 jeans and shirts. "Don't remind me.. and i have 5 years, so shut up. Like you're not going to be 30." Roger said, packing some socks. "I'm a year younger then you." You said. "No difference, still going to be 30 in 6 years." Roger mumbled. You smiled. "Whatever." You said, as Roger closed his suitcase. 

You finished packing your suitcase. "The jet lag!" You exclaimed. "Oh god." Roger said.

- 2 days later -

"Wake up, wake up!" Roger shook your shoulders. You woke up. "What time is it." You said, sitting up. "3 Am.. Get dressed, we're leaving soon." Roger said, leaving the room. You stood up and walked to the bathroom. You locked the door and took off your clothes. You heard the door handle rattle. "Who's there?" Roger asked. "Me, i'm showering." You said, opening the shower door. "Ooooo, can i join?" Roger smirked. "No!" You said, turning on the water. "Just asking." He said, smiling. "Are you being a pervert again?" John asked. Roger scoffed. "No!" Roger said. You laughed. "He's gone now!" John said. "Alright." You said, soaping up your body. You washed the shampoo and conditioner off your hair and turned off the water. You squeezed the water out of your hair and wrapped it in a turban, you dried your body and wrapped the towel around. You unlocked the bathroom door and walked into your room and Roger saw you.

Maybe, he got a little TOO excited to see you.

"Uhm... might want to.." You said, looking down at his pants. Roger turned red and covered his area with a pillow. "S-sorry." Roger said, sitting down, still covering the area. "It's fine." You smiled softly and took off your towel on your head and dried your hair. Roger got up and left, throwing the pillow on the bed and closing the door. You unwrapped your body towel, put on your black bra and put on a floral blouse and black jeans. 

You grabbed your suitcase and walked out of your room. "Calmed down?" You asked Roger as he was about to walk into your room, but letting you out first. He blushed and nodded. You patted his back and walked downstairs. "Heard Roger got a little happy to see you." Freddie said, winking. You smiled. "Shut up!" Roger shouted from the room.

Roger came down with his suitcase. "Ready?" Brian said. You nodded, putting on your black converse. You walked out and saw 2 taxi's. 

In one taxi there was Paul and Reid.

Freddie and John put their suitcases in the taxi and sat down next to Reid.

You walked over to the other taxi, put your stuff there and sat in the back with Roger. Brian sat in the front. "Roger, after what happened this morning, don't be jacking off back there." Brian said. "Jesus." Roger said, looking out the window as the driver pulled out of the driveway, following the other taxi to the airport. "Just saying.." Brian mumbled.

You arrived at the airport, grabbed your suitcase and followed the boys into the airport. "Paparazzi over there. You can have a bit of fun with Roger." Freddie whispered, you looked over to where you saw cameras flashing. You nodded and walked over to Roger. You grabbed his hand and Roger looked at you. You moved your head to the paparazzi, he smirked and nodded.

You entered the airport and more cameras.

You stood around, waiting for a while. You and Roger decided to take it a step further. "This could be quiet entertaining.. pretend i just said something 'sexy'." Roger whispered in your ear. You bit your lip, putting your hair behind your ear and nodded. He put his hand around your waist and pulled you closer.

You went through security. You saw no cameras anymore, so Roger let go of your waist.

You got onto the jet and sat down next to Roger. 

Roger took out a cigarette. "You can't light one until we're in the air." The flight attendant said. Roger rolled his eyes, but kept the cigarette in his mouth. "Would you like anything?" The attendant said. "Cola and rum, please." You said. "For me too." Roger said, the attendant nodded and came back with your drinks. You jugged down the drink. "Another." You said. Roger looked at you. "Gosh, cranky munch." Roger said. You rolled your eyes and snatched the drink from the lady and drank it. "Anot-" You were going to say, but Roger cut you off. "Don't get her another drink." Roger said. "Fine." You pouted. "We are taking off." The flight attendant said. "Finally." Roger mumbled, lighting his cigarette and taking a drag from it. 

You looked out the window and placed your hand on the arm rest. Roger noticed you were nervous, so he grabbed your hand and squeezed it lightly. You smiled at him and with that you took off.

Roger continued to hold your hand.