Walk away. (12)

You looked over at the clock. "I fucking did it." You thought as you read 7 am on the clock.

You pulled out a pan and turned on the stove. You made a pancake mixture and waited for the pan to heat up, when you heard the doorbell. You walked to the door and opened it. "We figured since you didn't sleep we could come early in the morning." Freddie said and Mary smiled. "It's alright. I'm about to make pancakes." You said, letting them in and closing the door behind them. You walked into the kitchen and poured a bit of the mixture onto the pan. Mary and Freddie sat down.

You made 12 pancakes, 2 for each not including Veronica. You put a square of butter on each pancake and poured maple syrup on it. You grabbed the plates and putting them down. "I also made this strawberry.. thingy." You said, pulling out smashed strawberries in small plastic containers. You took off the lid of each one and put whipped cream on it and placed them next to each plate.

Brian got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. "Oh, hey Fred." He said, slightly confused. You sat down next to Mary. "Hello, Brian." Mary smiled. "Mary, how are you?" He said, sitting down. "Quite alright. You?" Mary said. Brian nodded. "Same, as well." He said, starting to eat his pancake. John got up and sat down as well.

You started to eat. The kitchen door opened and there entered Veronica and Roger. Roger looked at the table. "No breakfast for Veronica?" He asked, sitting down next to Freddie. "I didn't think Veronica would over stay her welcome." You said, looking at Freddie who smiled. "Who's this?" Veronica asked, talking to Mary. "I'm Mary. One of Y/n best friends." Mary smiled. "One of..who else?" Veronica mumbled. "Oh, Freddie and Gabby." Mary said. "What about us..?" John asked. "What about you?" You said, finishing your food. "And y/n. Mary and I were thinking we could go to Biba or just to the market." Freddie said. "Sounds good." You said, taking a sip of your tea. "These strawberries are amazing. When did you make these?" Roger asked. "At 3 am maybe." You said, Roger looked at you with sadness in his eyes, knowing you stayed up all night. "That explains your bags under your eyes." Brian sighed. "Aw, you noticed." You said sarcastically, grabbing your plate and putting it in the sink. Veronica moved into your seat and as soon as she did Mary got up and walked over to you.

"I should seriously get going." Veronica said, smiling at Roger and walking out of the house. "Finally." You whispered. "Now that she's gone.. i'm going to bed because i'm fucking exhausted." You said. "We'll get going as well." Mary said, hugging you. "Stay. We can catch up." Brian said. "Sorry Bri, we need to go." Freddie said, grabbing Mary's hand and walking out of the kitchen. "Bye, y/n." Fred said. "Bye!" You waved as they walked out of the house.

You walked to your room and jumped into bed, covering yourself up, you immediately fell asleep.

-5 hours later- (Freddie's POV)

I walked into the studio with Mary and saw the three of them. "Where the hell is Y/n?" I said, looking at them lazily laying on the couch. "She didn't want to come." Roger said. "Bullshit, of course she would want to come. You just didn't ask her." I sassed. "Maybe we didn't, but did you see how she treats us?" Brian fought back. "Treats you? Treat people how you want to be treated, darling." I said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Roger said. "You're actually dumber then i thought." I said, walking over to Roy.

Meanwhile Mary went outside and called Y/n.

(Your POV)

The phone started to ring. "Hello?" You said. "Hey, come to the studio. Seems like your roommates didn't invite you." Mary said, sighing. "What? They're at the studio?! They told me they're going for a walk." You growled. "I'll be there in 5." You said, hanging up and walking out the door.

You entered the studio and walked to the room that they where in. "I'm here.. i'm here." You said, plopping onto the couch  next to Mary. "No Veronica yet." Mary whispered. "Yeah.." You whispered back.

The boys were in the box and you and Mary were talking. "I think they have potential." Mary said as she watched Freddie sing a verse. "I do as well. They are amazing." You smiled.

Roger and came out of the box and started talking to Brian. "About 'the situation'. What do we do?" Roger said, taking a sip of his beer. Brian sighed. "I'm not sure. I don't feel good about it but..she came to us.. we should help." Brian said. 

You and Mary looked at each other, knowing what they were talking about. You sighed, rubbing your forehead. You knew exactly that they would 'help' her and give her attention. "Can i talk to you.. private?" You said, not addressing who. Mary, Roger, Brian looked at you and Mary nodded, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Yeah?" She said, closing the door. "When will you draw the line?" She asked. You sighed. "To be honest, I'm not sure. She already over stayed her welcome. Maybe when she doesn't leave? When they throw a party, when they break all of the house rules? I don't know." You said. Mary hugged you, knowing you were completely clueless.

Mary slowly pulled away as she saw a girl enter the room. You looked in the direction she was looking in and saw Veronica walking to the couch. Freddie took of the headphones and raced out of the booth, looking into your direction. He put his hand in a stop motion for us to stay outside. Mary opened the door so we could hear.

"Did you seriously invite her and not think of inviting Y/n?" Freddie said, Roy turned around on his chair (The guy who controls the things XD) "Well she's here now." Brian said. "That's not the point idiot! Roy.." Freddie said, looking at Roy, who got up and left to the break room. "The point is you didn't invite our best friend. Someone we've known for 3 years. Someone who knows everything about us. Someone who has supported us since the beginning and you invited a person whos last name you don't even know!" Freddie said. The boys were quiet, not knowing how to what to say. "Leave." Freddie said to Veronica and pointing to the door. "But-" She said. "Leave right now." Freddie said. She got up and started to walk to the door. "If she's leaving then i'm leaving." Roger said, standing up. "You're free to go. No one wants you here anyway." Freddie said, Roger walked out slamming the door. "Anyone wants to join them?" He added. Brian and John looked at each other, sighed and got up, walking out.

"Wow." You whispered. "This is going to bite you in the arse." You said, they ignored you and walked. You walked into the room and sat down on the couch. You looked to the side, placing your chin in your hand. "I don't know anymore." You said quietly, sighing. 

DRAMA BOIS.. *disappointed sigh*

Would you prefer longer or shorter chapters? Let me know!