Breaking point.(13)

"I'm going home." You said, getting up and grabbing your purse. "We'll be here recording my bits. Call the studio when you arrive." Freddie said. "Right. Bye guys." You said, walking out of the room and out of the studio. 

You arrived at the house. You tried opening the door but it was locked. You put in your key but it didn't turn. "Are you serious!" You yelled, banging on the door. They didn't answer. "Fucking shit!" You said, looking in your purse. You grabbed the pub keys and went to the pub.

You opened the doors. "Hi, Y/n." The bartender said, tending to a customer. "Hey." You said sighing, throwing the keys to him. "Can i use your phone?" You said, sitting down at the bar. "Sure." The bartender said, pulling out the phone. "What's up?" He asked, wiping the counter. "Got locked out of the house." You said, dialing your house number. It started to ring but no one answered.

"Blondie! Welcome back!" The bartender said, your head turned, hanging up the phone. You saw the three of them. You turned away. The bartender looked at you. "You alright?" He asked. "Grand." You said. "Right, now that they are gone from my house, time to go. Thanks for the phone." You said, getting up and grabbing your purse again. "Thanks for the keys." The bartender said. "Of course."

You walked home and opened the door. "Two can play that game." You said, locking the door and keeping the key in. "What game?" Veronica said, coming out of the downstairs bathroom. "Veronica." You smiled. "What took you three years to take them over?" You asked. "I figured in three years they wouldn't be so protective of you." She said, wiping her hands. "Like they don't care about me?" You asked, she nodded. "I hope you realize, this is my house and it's them or you and i'm pretty sure you know who i'm gonna pick." You said, crossing your arms. "But it's their house as well. And i'm their guest." She smiled. "If i have to i will kick them out, just because they are my friends doesn't mean i have to keep them IN my house." You said. "What a shame.. I can always turn them against you, tell them how you hate them, how you're mean to me.." Veronica said, slowly walking to you. "Like you didn't already." You growled. She came to your face. "They'll believe me, no matter what i say. You can't help yourself anymore." She said, pushing you back to the door, the handle hitting your back. 

The doorbell rang. "Get out! Get the hell out of my live Veronica!" You yelled at her. "The boys won't like that." She said. You started unlocking the door. "They can get the hell out of my life as well, but they have an option! You don't!" You yelled, opening the door, seeing Roger, Brian and John standing there. "They'll come with me." She said. You grabbed her T-shirt. "I hope they do!" You yelled, pushing her out of the door. Leaving the door opened and the boys in shock you stormed off upstairs. You looked down and saw them coming in with Veronica.

You ran down stairs. "Get out! All of you! I don't ever want to see you again." You said, pushing them all out of the door. You pushed Roger out who was the last one and slammed the door in their face, locking it after.

You walked to the kitchen, picking up the phone and dialing the studio. Roy picked up. "Can i speak to Mary." You said, slightly out of breath. He passed the phone to her. "Y/n, hey!" She said. "I did it. I kicked them out." You said, your heart racing. "Who?" She asked. "All of them! I know i had to choose her or them. I choose no one." You said. "Good job! What was your breaking point?" She asked, slightly worried knowing that someone crossed the line. "Veronica, pushed me onto a door handle." You said, realizing that sounded not so bad. "Jeez-" She stopped. "What?" You asked. She sighed. "They just came into the studio." She said. "With her?" You asked. "No." She said, you both were relieved. "I wanted to ask you to come to the studio again, but forget that." Mary sighed. You heard chatter in the background. "Tell them they're welcome to come back, just not with her. She crossed the line and they did too when they invited her in again." You said, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Alright." Mary said and hang up. 

You sat down, throwing your head back and taking deep breaths. 

You realized that you need them and they need you. You hoped for them to come back, you WANTED them back. You just didn't want to admit it.

Slightly shorter chapter.

300+ reads! Tysm!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤