Too much. (26)

You saw Freddie pull away from the kiss with Paul. "Y/n, it's not what it looks like." Freddie pleaded. "Freddie.." You whispered. Freddie pushed Paul to the door, you gave him the final shove out the door.

Freddie sat down by the piano, you walked over to him and stood by the piano. He looked so flustered. "I'm.. i'm confused." He said, looking down like he was about to cry. You sat next to him and he pulled you into a hug. "I love Mary so much.." He took a deep breath, holding on to your T-shirt. "But, i kind of liked.. the kiss." He said, pulling away. You had no idea what to say, you never had to handle this kind of situation.

After a moment of silence, Fred spoke. "I think i'm.. bisexual." 

You weakly smiled. "Who would like a kiss with Paul?" You laughed quietly, Freddie smiled. "Please don't tell anyone." Freddie said. "Of course i won't." You hugged him.

You pulled away and walked to the door. "Just some advice, i wouldn't exactly pick Paul as a boyfriend." You said, smiling slightly and walking out of the music room. You walked to the kitchen barn and tried opening the door. "Roger?" You said. You groaned, realizing what they're doing. You walked over to the main house and met Brian at the stairs. "We need to talk." Brian said, you nodded, walking into the living room. "What's up?" You said, trying to think straight. "About Luke.." Brian sighed. "I stopped talking to him." You said, Brian's eyes filled with relief. "Just.. didn't feel like he was the one." You said, putting your hands in the pockets of your jean. "And who is?" Brian asked, knowing the answer already. You smiled and sighed. "Roger."

Brian was the only one who knew you were in love with Roger.

"Where is Roger anyway?" Brian asked. "Shagging some girl that runs this place." You said. "Oh.." Brian said, feeling slightly awkward. "Anyway!" You said. "We should start recording." You said, walking out of the main house and walking to the kitchen barn, banging on the door. "Roger! Put your clothes on and get your ass to the studio." You yelled, he immediately opened the door. "Come on." You said, walking to the studio.

You saw Freddie, John and Brian. You gave Freddie a smile. "If we all want, we can take turns singing verses of each other songs." Freddie suggested, you all agreed. "Roger first!" Brian shouted. Roger groaned in annoyance and walked to the booth. "What song?" Roger asked, putting on the headphones. "It's one of your songs.. that you wrote before we came to the farm." Brian said, Roger's eyes widened a bit. "No, no, no."

"You have two songs called happier so you're going to sing a verse to each of them." Brian smiled cheekily. "Alright." Roger said, taking a deep breath before starting.

"Then only for a minute, I want to change my mind 'Cause this just don't feel right to me, I want to raise your spirits, I want to see you smile but know that means I'll have to leave." Roger said, you got a vibe that he was singing about you. He started to sing a verse to the other song.

" 'Cause baby you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day I'll feel it too and until then I'll smile to hide the truth. But I know I was happier with you." He sang. "C-can.. you sing the first song? The whole thing." You spoke into the microphone, starting to feel a lump in your throat. Roger nodded and sang the whole song.

You sat down on the couch. "You alright?" Freddie said, sitting next to you. You shook your head as in no. Roger raced over to you, being the first one to pull you into a hug.

All of your heads turned as you heard the door open. Your eyes widened as you saw Luke. "Mate, who are you?" Paul said, getting up from the chair and walking up to Luke. "I'm her boyfriend." Luke said. Roger looked at you with hatred and extreme anger in his eyes. "You have a boyfriend?!" Roger shouted. "No!" You said, getting up at the same time as Roger. "What the hell, Y/n." Luke said. "He's not my boyfriend!" You said, grabbing Roger's shirt. Roger grabbed your wrists, throwing them away. "Please!" You shouted as Roger walked out. You furrowed your eyebrows and with tears in your eyes, you walked over to Luke  and started slapping him and hitting him. "Y/n!" Freddie shouted, pulling you away by your waist. "You psycho, you ruined everything!" You yelled at Luke as he got dragged out by Paul.

Freddie let you go. "I need to find him." You said, wiping the tears away. "No, he'll calm down on his own. You'll just make it worse." Brian said, you nodded. "I'm going to bed." You said, walking out of the studio and running to the main house. You changed into your pajamas, got into bed, covering yourself all the way and soon enough fell asleep.

-Few hours later-

You sat straight up as you heard a thud downstairs. You quickly uncovered yourself and ran downstairs.

You ran into the kitchen and saw a stumbling Roger. "I should have known." You thought, seeing him completely wasted. You walked over to him. "Oh, hi." He mumbled. "Come on, sit down." You said, leading him to sit down on the chair. "What time is it..?" He blurred out, you sighed and looked at the clock. "3 am." You said. "Shit." He mumbled. "Roger, he's not my boyfriend.. i'm sorry i caused this mess." You said, standing in front of him. "You did cause this mess, didn't you?" He said, you smiled. "I suppose, i did." You said. "Let's go to bed." You said, he frowned. "I don't want to, though." He said. "Come on, we can cuddle." You said. "Hmm.." Roger thought. "Cuddle and a kiss." He said. You sighed. "Fine." You said, he smiled cheekily and got up, stumbling a bit. You walked to him, putting your hand on his waist and walking him slowly to your room. 

You closed the door behind you. "We need to get you dressed into your pajamas.." You mumbled. "Oooh!" He said, sitting on the bed. "Please co-operate." You said, walking over to him and taking of his silver necklace and choker and placing it on the dresser.

You eventually got him dressed and into bed. You laid next to him, you placed your head on his shoulder, putting you hand on his stomach and he put his hand around your shoulder. You covered yourselves up.

"Where's my kiss?" He said. You rolled your eyes and went in for a kiss on his cheek, he moved his face to make your lips connect with his. You pulled away. "Happy now?" You said, laying your head on his shoulder again. He nodded happily and you both fell asleep.

I'm a little wound up right now, so taking a day off :D Hope you understand