In his mind. (32)

You walked to the bathroom, you saw Roger kneeling down by the toilet, his arms resting on the seat. You gathered his blond hair and held it for him while rubbing his back. After a while, he put his hand on the wall to help him get up. "Let me clean up." Roger said, you walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed.

About two minutes later, Roger sat down on the bed next to you, resting his head on your shoulder. "I haven't been this sick in ages." He sighed. "Really? I would imagine you throwing up every weekend after parties." You said. "Oh, sure." Roger said, you walked over to the nightstand. "Want tea?" You asked, looking through the panadol. "Sure." Roger snickered, taking a perfect opportunity and grabbing your butt. "Roger!" You squealed, smacking his hand off. "God, who knew you would be needy even when you're sick!" You said, sitting down on the bed. "I'm always needy!" Roger said, grabbing the back of your T-shirt and pulling you down with him. "I couldn't tell!" You said sarcastically. "Right, tea." You got up, walking down stairs.

"Where's Roger?" Debbie smiled, looking up from her news paper. "He's sick." You said, putting the kettle with water on the stove. "Go ahead to help the boys, i'll take care of him." She said, getting up from the chair. "I don't have to be there with them, i'll take care of him." You said. "No, seriously, I'LL take care of him." She said, getting a little defensive. You poured the tea to a mug. "Y/n!" Roger shouted from the upstairs. "I will." You smiled and walked back upstairs. "Call my name?" You said, handing him the mug. "Yes, i'm hungry." Roger said, blowing on the hot tea. "Sure." You smiled, opening the door to see Debbie with a sandwich. "I made you food, figured you would be hungry." She said, walking in. "Oh.." Roger mumbled.

Now, you thought of Debbie as a kind girl, but competing over Roger? She already lost.

"By the way, the boys were calling you." Debbie said, looking at you. "I didn't hear anything." You said. "They did!" She smiled, pushing you out of the room. "They did!" You mocked her voice, walking to the studio. "Shouldn't you be taking care of Rog?" Brian asked. "Should. Yes, but Debbie took over." You said. "Another Veronica, i see." Brian murmured.

Both of your heads turned to the door, seeing Roger enter. "Jesus christ, what are you doing." You said, watching him lay on the couch. "I had to get away from her." Roger said, covering his eyes. "Right, want to stay here?" You asked, Roger nodded. You walked back to the main house, grabbed a blanket, a bucket and medicine, you walked back into the studio. You put the bucket on the coffee table, covered Roger up and put the medicine on the coffee table as well.

You sat down, placing a pillow on your lap for Roger to place his head on. He laid his head down, facing away from you. "Just give us a warning before you puke." Brian said. Roger sighed, rolling onto his back and closing his eyes, trying to sleep.

You stared at his angelic face and started petting his hair. "Sometimes you both act like you've been married for 60 years and sometimes i actually believe you have been." Brian said, sitting down on the arm chair and crossing his legs. You smiled warmly. "So, you agree?" Brian grinned. "Sure." You said, looking back at Roger and seeing a faint smile on his face. "See, you do too." You giggled, pinching Roger's cheek, making him chuckle. "Maybe in my mind we're not married but we definitely are going to be with each other for 60 years." Roger said, opening his eyes and looking up at you. "Maybe?" You asked, raising your eyebrow. "Maybe we are married, maybe not. You'll never know, it's my mind." Roger smirked. "Oh my.." Brian whispered. "Warning." Roger said, getting up and throwing up in the bucket. "Way to ruin the moment!" Brian said sarcastically disappointed. You smiled, getting up and holding Roger's hair again, rubbing his back.

"Now that's love." Brian said. "Shouldn't you be playing you're guitar or something?" You said, Brian rolled his eyes. "This fucking hair has to go soon." Roger said, wiping his mouth into a tissue. "No, i like your long hair." You pouted, running your fingers through his hair. Roger had a fierce look in his eyes and bit his lip a little. You continued to run your fingers in his hair just to tease him, he roughly grabbed your wrist and pulling your hand out of his hair. "What the hell?" Brian mumbled. "I swear, if i wasn't throwing up every 5 minutes then i would tear you're close off right now." Roger whispered in your ear. You smiled, sitting on the couch and putting the pillow on your lap again. Roger laid down, laying on his back and folding his hands on his stomach.

"Let's go back to our room.. think she's feeding the animals or some shit like that." Roger said, getting up, grabbing the blanket and bucket. You both walked out of the barn and walking to the main house and straight to your room, locking the door behind you. Roger poured the throw up into the toilet, flushed and walked to the sink, brushing his teeth and rinsing his mouth with mouthwash. He walked out of the bathroom, slowly making his way to you while eye balling you. You sat down on the bed, crossing your legs and smirking. He lightly pushed you onto your back, crawling onto you and kissing your lips. 

You heard a knock on the door, Roger growled, pulling away but giving you the final kiss before opening the door. "Hey Deb." Roger said, she looked around, seeing you laying on the bed, she smiled. "Made you tea." Deb said, giving him a cup of tea. "Thanks." Roger said, closing the door on her and locking it. He took a sip and placed it on the nightstand. You stood up and walked up to him, he cupped your face and gave you a kiss. "Nap time?" Roger smiled, you smiled back, nodded and both went to sleep.

It took me so long to write this chapter and there isn't even something interesting going on.