Strip. (24)

"Oh my god.." You whispered, as you saw the club, from miles away you could hear the music pounding. 

You grabbed on to Roger's arm and kept him close as you entered. 

All of you squeezed your way through the crowd of people, dancing, kissing and humping each other. Immediately, girls started to dance around Roger, grabbing him and what not. The male strippers did the same to you. 

You found an empty booth and sat down. Roger hauled you on to his lap. "Isn't this great!" Freddie shouted over the music. All of you disagreed. "Oh come on! Loosen up!" Freddie shouted, ordering drinks. Soon enough they came. 

A girl approached Roger, ignoring you. "Hey there, saw you live today and saw the scratches. I can give you better ones." The exotic dancer said, winking and biting her lip. "Pretty sure my gal can do better scratches then you." Roger said, she stuck her nose up and stormed off. "My gal?" You said, smiling. "Had to get her away somehow." Roger smiled. "Oh, haha." You said.

You looked around and saw a bunch of curtains around the room. "What's behind them?" You leaned closer to Freddie. "For private dances." Freddie yelled in your ear, which sounded like normal talking through the music. "How the hell do you know these things?!"  You shouted, Fred just shrugged. You leaned back. "Speaking of! Who wants to get a private dance?" Freddie yelled, you all looked at each other. "Roger, come on!" Freddie yelled, getting up the booth and tugging his arm. Roger groaned and patted your hips, meaning for you to get off. You got out of the booth and saw Roger being dragged away by Freddie.

You moved next to Brian and John, sitting in the middle of them. "Why does this even exist!?" John shouted in your ear. "No clue." You shouted back.

(Roger's P.O.V)

I awkwardly entered the room and looked around. A chair, couch and mirrors.

I slowly sat down on the chair. On cue, a young girl came in, closing the curtains. 

"Hey, hot stuff." She said, slowly making her way to me. "Uh.. hi." I said. She straddled me and starting doing her thing.

Must admit, wasn't as good as Y/n's.

(Y/n POV)

You saw Roger and Freddie coming back, you got up from the booth, Roger sat down and you sat on his lap. "So?" You asked Roger, he just shrugged. "I'm going back to the Hotel, John?" Brian shouted, John nodded and they left. "I'm going to get a refill."Freddie shouted and got up. "You know, we can go to those rooms and have our own private time." Roger said in your ear. You smiled. "Once was enough for now." You said in his ear. "You're killing me, here!" Roger said in annoyance. "Then back at the hotel?" Roger asked, you shook your head. "We can't leave Freddie here alone." You said, Roger rolled his eyes.

So, Roger found his own way. He moved your hair out of the way and started sucking on the back of your neck. "Roger.." You said, closing your eyes. He smiled and continued to do that to all of your back neck.

Freddie came back, Roger quickly pulled away. "Why couldn't we go to a music bar or something? Or just celebrate at the hotel?" You yelled. "That's boring!" Freddie yelled. "Fred, you're engaged. You shouldn't be running around strip clubs." You shouted. 

"Roger, can you excuse us?" Freddie shouted, getting up from the booth, gesturing his head to the door. You got off Roger's lap and followed Freddie outside of the club. "What's up?" You said, walking onto the sidewalk. "I may or may not have looked through your song book and found a song that caught my eye." Freddie said, you raised your eyebrow. "It doesn't have a name, just three question marks." Freddie said, your eyes widened. "Is it about Roger?" Fred smirked. "No!" It's just about a random couple." You said, crossing your arms. "Also known as 'Roger and Y/n'." Freddie said. "No, it's not!" You squealed. "Whatever you say, just saying.. better tell him how you feel before something goes down hill." Freddie said, walking into the club. 

You shortly followed him and saw Roger dancing by the booth, with a girl grinding him and him, clearly enjoying it.

You sighed. "Can't leave them alone.." You thought and walked over to Roger, which got his attention. "We're leaving." You shouted over to music. He nodded and started walking around together, looking for Freddie. "Maybe outside?" You shouted slightly in Roger's ear, he nodded and you both walked outside, seeing Freddie. "I'll take this cab." Freddie winked, closing the door once he sat down in the black car.

"We could stay for a little bit.." Roger said, putting his hands in his pockets and smirking. You walked over to him and wrapped your hands around his waist. "Let's go back to the hotel and take a shower." You smiled. "That's better then staying at his shit hole." Roger said, making you smile.

10 minutes later, you arrived at the hotel.

Roger locked the door behind you and both of you went into the bathroom. You took of your clothes and stepped into the shower, closing the curtains once Roger came in. You turned on the water. "Now, where were we?" Roger said, creeping up behind you and kissing your neck. You turned around and kissed him, he grabbed you by the ass, pulling you closer to him. He pulled away and smiled. You smiled back and grabbed the soap, handing it to him. Roger gladly took it and started soaping up your body and rinsing the soap off. You did the same for him.

Your back was against Rogers. You heard a slight chuckle from Roger as you felt his finger in your lady area. "Roger!" You exclaimed from surprise, he started to rub. You couldn't help but moan a little, resting your head on Roger's shoulder. He pulled his fingers out and pushed you up against the wall. "Roger, what are you doing?" You said as he kneeled down, putting his hands on your thighs, slightly parting your legs. He started to eat you out, both of you becoming a moaning mess. You put your hand on the back of his head, slightly pushing him more inside of you. "I'm going.." You mumbled, grabbing his hair. 

You let yourself go in his mouth, he swallowed, standing up and wiping the left over off his lips. You pulled him into a kiss.

You did your last rinse and got out of the shower.

I need to stop with this.

1.6K. reads! HOLY SHIT!  THANK U SO MUCH! :D