Lap of the Gods. (23)

Roger aggressively explored your mouth with his tongue. He hauled you onto his lap, not breaking the kiss. He cupped your butt with his hands and stood up, walking over to the bed and throwing you on it, making you bounce lightly. "You sure you want this?" Roger asked. You bit your lip and nodded. He smirked and laid on you, sucking and biting your neck. You moaned as he found your most sensitive area. "Shhh.." Roger whispered, turning you on even more. "You have to be quiet, our friends are next door." Roger said, you nodded, knowing this would be a challenge for the both of you. He continued to leave love bites on your neck, slowly making his way back up to your lips.

Your lips connected, he bit your lip playfully. "Roger, please." You whispered, making him smirk. He knew exactly what he was doing to you. Roger took of your shirt, which was easy since it was unbuttoned. "Give me a lap dance, love." Roger whispered, throwing the shirt on the floor. He got off of you and sat up, leaning on his hands behind him. You grabbed his shoulders to stabilize yourself and straddled him. You started to grind, he smirked as he watched your body, quiet moans leaving his mouth. He put his hand on your ass, but you threw his hand away. "No touching." You smirked, continuing to give him a lap dance and feeling him grow hard underneath you. "I can't take it." Roger whispered, pushing you onto your back and crawling on you. He took of his shirt, throwing it on the floor. Roger annoyingly slow, pulled your swim suit down, leaving it down to your waist. He lightly palmed your breast and he left kisses all over your stomach. You groaned in pleasure. "What did i say?" Roger said, letting go of your breast. You whimpered slightly. He completely pulled down your swim suit, leaving you nude. He smirked at the sight.

"Roger, do something." You said, trying not to moan. "As you wish, love." He smiled, pressing his thumb down on your clit and doing small circular motions, biting your neck again. You let out some quiet moans."Oh god.." You whispered as you were about to hit your high. He stopped just as you were about to relief yourself.

"I need you.." You said, Roger just smirked, taking off his pants and swimming trunks. You felt yourself becoming wet as you saw his member. You grabbed the sheets tightly as you prepared yourself. Roger slowly put his member in. Once you were used to him, he started off going slowly, but going faster and faster. He grabbed onto your hips and as he did, you scratched his back deeply and leaving some scars on his chest.

You were about to scream in the pleasure, but Roger quickly covered your mouth. "No, no." Roger managed to say. His pace became impossible to keep up with. You screamed into his hand, which you couldn't quite hear. You were about to cum, Roger guessed by your facial expression. "Hold on." He whispered. You nodded, moaning into his hand. Roger quickly pulled out and as soon as he did you let yourself cum. Roger let himself go on your stomach. You breathed heavily as you felt the liquid hit your bare skin. He laid between your legs and licked off some of it off your stomach.

Roger got up, got a towel and wiped your stomach clean. He threw the towel on the floor and laid next to you. "Fuck." You whispered, barely being able to move. "Did you enjoy, love?" Roger smiled, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Very much." You smiled back at him, covering yourself up with the blanket. "Do you want me to go on the other bed?" Roger asked. "No." You said, cuddling your face onto his chest, he wrapped his arms around you and fell asleep.

-morning-

You woke up to Roger and Brian fighting, a lovely way to start off the day. 

"Just put it on!" Brian said. "I will not, why do I have to wear revealing shit." Roger said. "Freddie is going to wear some thing that had a V neck but goes all the way to his waist!" Brian said. "This is absolutely stupid. Why can't I wear something else?" Roger shouted. "This is the assigned wardrobe! We can't do changes literally right before the show." Brian shouted back. "What the hell are you lads fighting about?" You said, seeing Roger in his pajamas. You looked over to the other bed and saw Roger moved some stuff on it to seem like he slept there. "Roger's being a prissy brat and won't put this on!" Brian said, holding up white jeans and thin red suspenders. "I have to wear just that! No T-shirt." Roger said, looking at you. "He can't wear that." You said. "Why are you people so against this outfit?!" Brian shouted. "Give me a good reason, why you can't wear this!" Brian said, crossing his arms. 

You and Roger exchanged looks. Roger sighed, snatching the outfit from Brian. "Fine, I'll wear this bloody thing." Roger gave him. "Thank you!" Brian said sarcastically, leaving your room.

You looked under the blanket and saw you were still naked. You got up, walking to your suitcase and pulled out a white turtle neck, a denim jacket and a denim skirt that went above your knees. You quickly put on some under wear and a bra on. You looked at Roger, who was slightly smirking as he put on the white jeans, he took of his Pajama top and clipped on the suspenders in the front on his jeans. "Help, please."  Roger said. You walked over behind him and saw the scratches you left on his back. "Christ, I did that roughly." You said, clipping the suspenders on the back. "But I loved it." Roger said, smiling. "You even left them on my chest." He said, slightly shocked. "I always find my way." You said, walking over to the bed where your outfit was laid out. "That you do." Roger walked by you, slapping your butt. You smiled, putting on the outfits and walking out of the hotel.

You got into the limo. "What the hell, looks like you've been attacked by a tiger." Freddie said as he sat down next to John. Roger looked down at his lap and laughed.

You arrived at the concert, going back stage and ending up behind the curtains. "You've got this." You said to Roger, who was playing with the drum sticks. "Hopefully no one will notice." Roger said. "If you're lucky enough, I might do it again." You said, placing your chin on his shoulder from behind. "Please do." He smirked. "Good luck!" You said, patting his back and lightly pushing him onto the stage. The crowd went wild.

Once they were finished, the boys came off stage. "Wonderful as always." You smiled. "Let's get this thing off of me." Roger mumbled. 

You arrived at your hotel room, Roger took of the suspenders, putting on a T-shirt.

Freddie entered the room. "As a celebration.. I heard there is a co-ed strip club! We're going there." Freddie said, you, Brian and John looked at each other with a concern look, while Roger laughed. "What the hell is a 'co-ed' strip club?" You asked. "There are girls and boys running around in their underwear." Freddie said. "So, you get all the male ones and we get all the female ones, well some. I'm sure most of the ladies will be hanging around Roger." Freddie smiled. "Except.. there's no way in hell I'm going to a fucking strip club. Where there are girls as well and quite frankly I don't want horny 20 year old girls trying to get me to get a lap dance by them." You said, making Brian and John chuckle. "Please come! The only ones giving you a lap dance will be horny 20 year old lads!" Freddie pleaded. "That makes me feel better." You said sarcastically, rolling your eyes. "And I don't any one to sit on my lap and try to hump me with their clothes." You added, making Roger burst out in laughter. "Oh please." Freddie said. "Fine! You don't have to get involved.. just please come with us as a celebration for the American tour.. you always celebrated with us no matter how crazy the idea was." Fred added. 

You looked angrily at Freddie. "Fine, I'll go.." You rolled your eyes.

Wtf is this chapter.. 

I did not want to post this chapter, but you're wish is my command :D sometimes.