Listen. (36)

That night, Roger went drinking with a few of his old friends from uni, so you were alone in the house.

The doorbell rang, you opened the door to see Freddie. "Hey Fred." You said, watching him come into the house. "Talked to Mary, she said she was fine until she got a call from the hospital about Gabby.." Freddie's voice softened. You looked on the floor, then feeling his arms around you. "I'm sorry." He said, letting go of you. "It doesn't make sense." You said, taking a deep breath. "Where's Roger?" He asked. "Went drinking with friends." You said. "Want to look at photos? They're upstairs." You smiled, Freddie nodded and both of you walked into your room. You pulled out a box full of polaroid's. Freddie laid on his side on the bed and started pulling out the pictures. "Man, we looked like babies back then. When was this?" Freddie said, laying on his back and showing you the picture.

It was a picture of you and Roger with silly wigs on, holding up cups with a serious face. "Gosh, probably 71." You smiled.

About an hour passed and both of you were laying in bed, still looking at pictures and laughing at them.

And what a surprise that drunk Roger stumbled into the room. Nothing wrong was happening between you and Fred, but in his drunken eyes it looked wrong. Roger had confusion in his eyes. "Hey Roger." You smiled, Roger looked at Freddie with anger. "Leave." Rog said. "Wh-" Freddie said. "Leave!" Roger said, Freddie walked out of the house. "What's wrong?" You said walking up to him, not realizing what his point was. "You cheated on me with him?" His eyes filled with hurt. "That's what i get for trusting you and give my heart to you?!" Roger raised his voice. "Nothing happened! We were looking at photos." You said. "You fucking bitch." He said. "Roger, listen!" You said, cupping his face. He grabbed your wrists, pulling them away but still holding onto them tightly. "And you thought I would cheat?" Roger said. "You're hurting me." You said in a shaky voice, as Roger still held onto your wrists with full power. "Let go of me!" You shouted, he let go. "I love you Roger, i would never cheat on you." You said. "I don't trust you, you cheating bitch." Roger said, walking out of the room, practically on the verge of tears. You followed him, you sat down at the top of the stairs, crying. "You're drunk!" You shouted, you're vision blurry from the tears. 

Usually, even when he's drunk he would come to you when you're crying.

He looked you dead in the eye, stared at you for a few seconds. "I hate you." Roger said, walking into the kitchen. "Fuck you!" You shouted, running to your room. "Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life!" You shouted at the top of your lungs, before slamming the door closed. You heard slight sobs and cries from downstairs. You crawled onto the bed and cried out your eyes. "I fucking hate you, Roger Taylor!" You shouted at the top of your lungs again, knowing that he hears you.

You heard the doorbell, you figured Roger wouldn't get it so you answered it with tears still on your eyes. It was your neighbor. "Everything alright?" She said. "Grand." You said, wiping the tears away. "Who the hel-" Roger said, walking out of the kitchen. "Maggie." Roger said, walking over to you. "I heard yelling and crying.. and saw Roger smoking outside with tears in his eyes." She said, looking at the both of you with concern. You looked at Roger and realized something.

Roger wasn't drunk. He spoke normally, looked normal, walked normally and his breath didn't smell like he had 20 shots of vodka.

Your heart sunk into your stomach. "Yeah, just had a.. little argument." Roger said. "Little, right." Maggie said. "We're fine, honestly. Right, Y/n?" Roger said, you nodded, not being able to speak a word. "Alright.." She said, walking away. "You actually hate me? You're completely sober." You said, moving away from him. He said nothing. "Wow.." You said, walking up the stairs. Roger grabbed your hand. "I didn't mean it, i swear!" Roger pleaded, pulling you lightly to him. "Tell me you love me and kiss me like you mean it." You said, Roger grabbed your other hand. "I love you so much. When i first met you, i was madly in love with you and i still am. I'm sorry for hurting you feelings, i was caught up in the moment and i didn't think right." Roger said meaningfully. "You really hurt me." You said, both of your eyes red from crying. "I know and i'm sorry for what i said, princess." Roger said, you smiled weakly. "Still waiting for a kiss." You said, Roger smiled. He kissed your lips, pushing you lightly against the wall and letting go of your hands and his hands making their way to your hips. You pulled away. "I'm sorry." You said. "You have nothing to apologize for. I deserved it." He said, before reconnecting his lips with yours again. "Must say, this is the best apology you've ever done." You said. "Will you stop talking? I'm trying to make it up to you." Roger said, you smiled. "Sorry, continue." You said, he reconnected his lips yet again, you put your hand on his neck. He pulled away.

"I've made so many mistakes in my life and calling you that name and-" You cut Roger off. "It's fine-" Roger cut you off again. "No it's not. I never meant to hurt you. No one gets to hurt you and that goes for me as well, princess." Roger said. "Rog, it's fine.. you apologized so many times and i forgive you." You smiled. "Are you done making it up to me or will you continue?" You smiled, Roger smirked, he sat down on the stairs, patting his lap. You straddled him, his hands roamed your body until they stayed still on your hips and kissed you. 

You made your way to his neck, leaving a few hickeys behind. "Princess.." He moaned, you grabbed his hair, making him moan some more. He grabbed your butt, pushing you upwards. "I love you." Roger moaned out. "I love you too." You said, finally taking your mouth away from his neck. "You're killing me." Roger said, throwing his head back in annoyance. "We're not about to do it on the stairs, are we?" You said. "Well, it would be interesting.." Roger said, looking at you for approval. "Not today, darling." You said. "Give me a few more kisses then." He said, moving his head back to give you space on his neck. You rolled your eyes and reconnected your lips on his neck, biting and sucking at his weak spot. "Right, we're done now." You said, getting off of his lap and walking into the kitchen. You heard Roger groan and smiled.

"I have an interview tomorrow." Roger pouted, walking into the kitchen. "You're coming with me." Roger said. "Just you in the interview?" You asked, he nodded. "Fine, i'll come with you." You said. "Thank you, love." Roger said, smiling widely.

Fun Fact: When i write smut, it's because i'm trying to fill up space on the chapter unless i write it to build up to the story.