Obvious. (64)

Roger made sure you were in great care. Even when you told him you were fine, he didn't waste a minute relaxing. 

"Roger, try to be calm. It's been a few weeks." You told Roger as you stood outside the recording studio. He rolled his eyes and nodded, opening the door. "There you are!" Veronica called out, running up to you and giving you a big hug. 

It's been another 2 weeks, meaning you were 6 weeks pregnant. The baby was the size of a sweet pea, you started growing a little bump and you still haven't told them.

Roger held back his instinct of pushing her away from you so she wouldn't 'accidentally' hurt you. Veronica pulled away. As soon as she did, Roger grabbed your shoulders and walked you to the couch, making sure you had all the comfort. "Someone is protective." Freddie mumbled. "Piss off." Roger replied, sitting next to you. 

Rog kept checking on you, whether he was next to you or in the booth. He always had to ask if you were alright.

"Come on. Something is going on and it's obvious thanks to Mr. Giddy over there." Brian said, looking at Roger. "I just haven't been feeling well and Rog is just making sure i'm alright." You lied. Brian said nothing to that and continued doing something else. You looked Roger in the eyes, giving him a serious look.

After awhile, you took of your silver sweater, revealing a skin tight black Tshirt, making your little bump obvious. Everyone was sitting down, Roger was standing in front of the coffee table and called you over. You walked over to him, standing side ways so someone could notice. You and Roger had some random conversation standing up until you heard a gasp from Veronica. "Y/n. You have a bump." She said, catching everyone's attention. They all looked at your stomach. "Are you pregnant?" Deaky asked, you and Rog turned to face them. "Yes." Was all you could say. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" Freddie cheered, coming over to hug you and Roger. "How long?" Mary asked, jumping up from the couch. "6 weeks." Roger said. "Rog has been tracking the weeks very well." You smiled. "That's so adorable!" Chrissie exclaimed from joy. "This is incredible, you two!" Brian said. "Show me the little bump!" The girls demanded. You smiled and lifted up your Tshirt just enough for them to see the bump. "Careful." Roger said as Mary reached out to touch it. "Calm down." She rolled her eyes. 

-20 weeks pregnant (4 months)-

You laid in a bed at your doctors. "Look at the baby." You smiled, seeing the ultrasound of the baby as the doctor kept the scan in one place on your stomach. "Would you like to know the sex of your baby?" The doctor asked. You looked at Roger who was holding your hand. "Uh, if you could tell only Veronica? She's outside." Roger said, the doctor nodded. She was very familiar with Veronica, Chrissie and Mary. The doctor wiped your belly clean and you put on your Tshirt properly. Roger took an envelope with the ultrasound pictures and walked out of the office with you. The doctor called in Veronica and Deaky into her office, soon they came out. Veronica extremely happy, knowing the gender of your baby. "You're going-" Veronica started to speak, but was cut off by Deaky lightly bumping into her shoulder. "Don't tell them anything." He said. "Oh, fine!" Ronnie rolled her eyes. "When do you want to know?" John asked. "As soon as possible." You and Roger said in unison. "Alright. That will be.." Veronica stopped, looking at John. "2 to 3 days, maybe." He decided. "2 to 3 days." She repeated and smiled.

Your smiled quickly faded as you felt a pain in your stomach. Your knees bent a tiny bit, your hand staying on your back for support. "Fuck." You whispered. "You alright?" Roger asked, holding your arms. "Yeah, just a strong kick." You said, straightening your back. Roger put his hand on your stomach, he remembered where the baby kicks the most. "There it is." He laughed, feeling a kick. "Actually, we can't do it in 2 days. We're leaving tomorrow for recording." John reminded. "Bloody hell. Why can't you record in London?" You asked. "Beats me." Deaky replied. "We'll take care of you." Veronica said to you. "Oh no, Y/n will be coming with us. I want and need to be with her at all times." Roger said, getting a little defensive. "Veronica, it's fine. I'll go with them, it's only a 2 hour drive from here. If anything i can take the train." You said, she gave you a concerning look. "I suppose.." She mumbled. "I don't want to sound like an asshole, but i hope you understand." Roger said, she nodded. "Thank you for coming with us." You smiled, changing the subject. "No problem. The secret is safe with us." Ronnie smiled, hugging you. You smiled back at her as she pulled away and started walking with Deaky.

"I'm so excited to find out." Roger said from behind you, his hands on your bump. "Me too." You smiled. "The doctor said the baby is the size of a banana." You added, he laughed. "You'll be fine at the studio." Roger reassured. "I know." You said. 

"Can we think of names now?" Roger asked as you got into the car. "Sure." You sighed. "I haven't been thinking about names actually.." You quietly said. "Nor have i.." Roger agreed. "How amazing we are." You sarcastically said. "That doesn't mean we're horrible." Roger rolled his eyes. "We have time to think." You sighed. "You said that before.. we have like 5 months." Roger said. "That is plenty of time." You looked at Roger, who rolled his eyes yet again. You smiled. 

"Not actually sure why Fred picked that studio. Something about getting away from London after taking the 2 months off." Roger commented. You silently groaned. "Won't be that bad." He said. "If they have better beds than at Rockfield then i'm all for it." You said, hearing Roger silently laugh.

You're going to have to wait until birth for the name ;)