New year, new me. (33)

January, 1977

Roger walked out of the barber, putting on his sunglasses. "Oh shit." You said, walking over to him. His flawless long hair was not cut short, but still flawless none the less. "Now i can't tangle my fingers in your hair." You pouted, putting your hand on the back of his head, tangling your fingers at in his hair. "Still drives me insane though." Roger smiled. "Good." You smiled, untangling your fingers.

The rest of the boys walked out, Brian looking the same. "When will you change your mind about cutting your hair?" You spoke to Brian. "Never mate, I was born like this." He sassed. "And when will you decide to finally be a couple?" Brian asked, Freddie and John smiled. "Never mate." You joked, looking at Roger whose jaw dropped a little. "Never? Excuse me?" Roger said, putting his hand on your waist. You laughed. "Come on, love birds." Freddie said. Roger smiled, you put your hand on his waist as well and started to walk together.

You walked into a cafe and sat down. "How the hell did you find a girl that fast?" You said, seeing a young blonde sitting down next to Roger. "I have my ways." He winked, lighting a cigarette. "Roger." You leaned closer to him, whispering in his ear. "Can the girl leave?" You whispered and before you could finish, Roger spoke. "Why does it matter to you?" "We haven't had time to talk.. just the 5 of us because of how incredibly busy you've been." You whispered. "We'll just go then." Roger said. "No, you dumb ass. You're staying with us, get rid of the hooker." The last word slipped out of your mouth. "Excuse me?" The blonde said. "Well, you're planning on sleeping with Roger so you must be one." You said. "Will you both just shut up? We can't go anywhere anymore without the both of you fighting." Freddie said, leaning closer to us and trying to keep calm. "After that i definitely am not!" The blonde said, getting up from the chair and storming off. "Well thanks for that!" Roger raised his voice. "Both of you, take it outside!" Freddie said, pointing to the door. You both stood up, walking outside.

"Do you seriously have no brain? You can't just invite some girl to a lunch with your best friends!" You shouted. "Why the hell does it upset you now?! I've always done this kind of shit!" Roger shouted back, the both of you getting stared at. "That's before you were famous and you actually had time to have lunch." You shouted. "And now that we're famous do you have to watch over me?" Roger said. "Oh my god!" You said. "You've been watching every single thing i've been doing for ages!" Roger shouted. "Oh, I'm sorry for caring for you." You said. "Doesn't seem like caring to me." Roger crossed his arms. "Cause no one ever cared for you! You're just.. so unlovable! Seriously how can any one love someone who sleeps with any girl he sees and somehow hasn't got a disease yet!" You shouted, Roger looked at you like you really hurt his feelings. "I'm done caring for you! You selfish bastard." You shouted. "Unlovable, you say? Half of the U.K plus the rest of the word love me and would kill for me!" Roger shouted, coming closer to you, his face right in front of you. "They only love you because of your looks, you idiot! You know how lucky you are to have someone care for you?" You shouted, pushing him away. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean!? You have me to care about you!" Roger said, coming back to you. "You don't show it that much then!" You shouted, throwing your hands in the air, Roger firmly grabbed your wrists and pulled them to you side.

"You need to go to couple therapy or something like that, this is unbelievable!" Freddie said, coming out of the cafe with Brian and John. "Probably a good idea with this douche." You said. "Bitch." Roger mumbled, which didn't bother you anymore because of how many times he called you that after fights. "Shut up, Roger." Brian said. "You're going today, now! In a matter of fact." Freddie said. "You know where it is." Freddie said, walking over to a cab that was parked. "I'm not joking." He said, opening the door to the cab. Roger rolled his eyes and sat in the passenger seat. "Come on." Freddie said, you rolled your eyes and sat down in the back.  "You better tell the truth." Roger said. "Shut up." You said, looking out the window. "No, you're telling them you always start the fights." He said. "Don't act like you never were the problem." You said, Roger mumbled something under his breath.

You got out of the taxi and walked into the office, Roger took off his sunglasses. "There you are! Come right this way." A woman said, smiling warmly and leading the both of you into another office. "Please, sit down." She said, you and Roger looked at each other and sat down. "I'm Katie White." Katie said, putting her notebook on her lap. "First, i'll ask you a few question to get to know you and your relationship. First off, how long have you been together?" Katie asked. "We aren't together.. we just.." You spoke, looking over to Roger for help. "We just have problems that are like couple problems.. i guess." Roger said, you nodded. "Alright, so no sexual problems then.." Katie said, writing it down in her book. "Well.. when we do.. do it we have absolutely no problems." You added. "So..not a couple but do have intimate moments?" She asked, making sure. "Yeah.." You sighed. 

"Alright, let's start with something simple. What's you favorite thing about your.." She stopped to think of what to call you both. "Friend." She smiled, you both turned to each other. "Y/n, you start." Katie said, you took a deep breath. "You're so passionate about drumming and music overall." You looked over to Katie who gave an encouraging look. "Keep going." She said. "You're quite over protective, which i sometimes love. You can be a gentlemen if you want to be one and i honestly love it when you're a tough guy.." You said, Roger smiled. "I can't explain how much i need you in my life." Roger mumbled. "I love it when you take the matter into your own hands, even when you believe the problem can't be solved and when you put up with me, drunk or sober." He smiled. "Amazing." Katie smiled. "Now, from earlier experiences couples would usually use the term 'love' when they're describing their partner and friends would use 'like'. Have you ever talked about being a couple?" Katie said. "Well, i suppose we never did, but we both have been planning on talking about it." Roger said. "The problem with that is.. i'm afraid that if we did confess feelings and were a thing, Roger is a womanizer so i would be terrified of him cheating." You said, looking at Roger then at Katie. "Love, i would change for you." Roger said, squeezing your hand lightly.

Katie sighed, looking at her watch. "That's it for today." She got up, you and Roger did as well. You said your goodbyes and walked out of the office.

"Would you change for me?" You asked, Roger smiled. "Of course, darling."

Get ready for a longer chapter then usual! Shit is getting real..