Reconnect. (58)

"Freddie." You whispered, pulling away. "What happened? What are you doing out here?" You asked. "I can't go back there.. i just can't. So many bad things." He said. Maybe your dreams were true after all. "Did Mary come over?" You asked, he nodded. "She's pregnant." He whispered. "I know." You said. "I hope you're not mad at me." He said. "I am. I really am." You said. "I'm mad at you for not calling, for doing what you did in the first place, insulted me and Roger on a very personal and touchy subject. And you weren't drunk when you did it. I'm mostly mad at you for saying those things that we haven't had a child. We're trying, it may not seem like it but we are. It's not like we don't want a child. You crossed a very big line." You said. "I know and i'm so sorry, dear." He said, but to to you it wasn't good enough. "You're parents, they called. They're worried about you." You said, Freddie looked at the ground. "We're all worried about you. Even if the boys haven't stopped complaining about what happened." You changed the subject. "I honestly wouldn't think you would ever call.. so i never asked Paul who called." Freddie said. "Big mistake." You whispered. "Where will you go now?" You asked. "I have a house, somewhere. I'll go there." He said, giving you a hug and walking away, getting a taxi.

"Y/n!" Roger yelled at you from a far. "I'm sorry for running off." You said, but he ignored. Roger took of his jacket, putting it on you and picking you up bridal style. He carried you to the taxi he took to get there and put you in the back seat, sitting next to you. "What were you thinking?" Roger said, wrapping his arms around you to keep you warm. "It's almost 1 in the morning, are you serious?" Roger said. "I'm sorry.." You whispered, knowing he would not forgive you.

-Next day-

"Where are they?" Freddie said. "They're late.." Miami said. You heard them  say from Miami's office. "Let's get this over with." Brian sighed, pushing the big glass doors open to Miami's office.

"Hi guys." Miami said. "Jim." Brian whispered, sitting down on a couch that fitted only 2 people. Next to him sat John and you so sat down in an arm chair across from Freddie, leaving Roger standing up behind you. "Anyone want some tea, coffee? Bladed weapons? Just ask." Jim said. "Who wants to go first?" Miami said. "I'll start." Freddie said. "I've been hideous, i know that and i deserve your fury. I've been conceited, selfish.. an asshole basically." Freddie said. "Strong beginning." You said. "Look, i'm happy to strip off my shirt and flagellate myself before you.. or rather, i could ask you a simple question." Freddie continued. "I'm good with the flagellation." Roger said, Freddie sighed. "What is going to take for you to forgive me?" Freddie asked. "Is that what you want, Freddie? I forgive you. Is that it? Can we go now." Brian said. "No.. I hired a bunch of guys and they did exactly what i told them to do. I need you and you need me." Freddie said. "Let's face it, we're not bad for 5 aging Queen's." Freddie faintly smiled. "Go ahead, name your terms." Freddie said. "Could you give us a moment, please Fred?" You asked, sounding like a snob.

Freddie walked out of the room, shortly followed by Jim.

"Why'd you do that?" Deaky asked. "Just felt like it." You smiled.

Freddie and Miami came back in.

"From now on, every song, no matter who wrote it, lyrics, music. It's by Queen. Not one of us, just Queen. All of the credits split evenly 4 ways." Deaky said. "Done, what else?" Freddie asked. "Bob Geldof, i've called to squeeze you in line for Live Aid but he needs an answer now." Miami said. "Isn't it kind of suicidal to play together in front of millions after so long." Roger said. "Try.. 1 billion." Brian said. "Who are these 4 old dinosaurs. Where's Madonna?" Brian mocked. "Anyone who is anyone is playing at this concert.." Jim added. "Look, if we wake up the day after this concert and we didn't do our parts.. we're going to regret it till the day we die." Freddie said, silence yet again filled the room. "Please." He spoke a soft whisper. You and Deaky nodded in approval, soon Brian did as well. "Please, Roger." Freddie said, you looked up at Roger, your eyes met. "Let's do it." Roger said. "Great. You should start practicing tomorrow. This is a very last minute decision considering Live Aid is in a few weeks." Miami said. "We know.." Freddie said. "Get some rest today, you have a long day ahead of you." Miami said as you all walked out of his office.

-At home-

"How are you feeling?" You asked. "Fine i guess." Roger said. "Don't be nervous about playing again, you have weeks until Live Aid. You'll be great." You said, ruffling up his hair. He smiled. "Thanks." He mumbled.

Would ya'll be mad at me if i wrote a Peter Beale (Eastenders) fanfic first? I feel a lot more drama and action would be in that book than the B.H fanfic.