Slut. (18)

The buss driver stopped at a gas station. "I'm gonna get today's magazine." You said, opening the door and walking into the store. You looked for today's date at got one magazine and today's news paper. You walked to thee counter, plopped it down and payed for it. You grabbed them and walked back onto the buss. "Gossip section.." You mumbled, skipping to page 25. "A-ha!" You said. "Roger Taylor, new affair or a stable relationship?" You read the tittle and saw a picture of you and Roger kissing on stage. The boys stayed silent. "Keep reading." Brian sighed. "From what we've seen from their behavior, it seems like they are a actually couple. Nothing is yet official. We can't wait to see them to be official and we hope for a lasting relationship." You said, throwing the magazine on the floor and hearing a quiet chuckle from Paul. "Do we actually act like a couple?" Roger asked, looking at the boys. "I mean.. sometimes.." Brian said. "We need to follow our rule again, we held on to it for a year. Which is great, we gave the crowd what they wanted once, we can't do it again." You said, crossing your legs. "I agree. We agreed to wait a while." Roger sighing. 

The buss driver came on and started to drive. "Let's see what the news have to say about us." You said, looking for the entertainment section. "Roger Taylor, Man whore at it again." You read the title, looking up from the papers to see Roger's facial expression. "For fuck's sake." Roger said, playing with one of the letters from scrabble. "Seems like one of Mr. Taylor's 'sluts', came onto stage and after a demanding crowd wanting them to 'kiss'. They happily delivered the kiss. This woman has been seen with Queen since the beginning of their career. She might also be a stripper and hired by the band to entertain them while they're lonely." You read, crumpling the paper in a ball and throwing it across the buss.  "Jesus Christ!" You shouted. "Stripper and slut? Seriously?" You said, seeing Paul smile. "Wipe that smile off your face or i'll knock it off of you!" Roger raised his voice, who noticed him smiling as well. "Can't people be friends with their friends without people thinking your a fucking slut?" You said, frowning. "I want to go fucking home!" You shouted, laying down on your back. "Almost there." The driver said. "Thank you." You said.

Roger walked over to you, sitting down by your head. You slowly moved your head onto his lap. "A slut." You pouted. Roger frowned. "You're not a slut." Roger said, playing with your hair. "But the world doesn't know that." You said. Roger didn't know how to respond. You sighed, turning around to face him. You snuggled your face in his stomach. Roger started petting your head with one hand and placed his hand on your back, supporting you so you won't fall.

"That doesn't look a like a slut at all." Paul mumbled, sarcastically. "What was that?" Roger shouted. You sat up straight away. Roger got up and walked over to Paul. "Are you saying she looks like a slut?" Roger said, pulling Paul up from the chair with his shirt. "Roger!" The boys shouted, holding Roger back. "You say it again and you won't see the fucking daylight!" Roger shouted. "Calm down!" Brian shouted, pushing Roger over to you. "Rog, calm down." You said, grabbing Roger's shoulders. Roger turned around waiting to go after Paul. You stepped in front of him, grabbing Roger's face. "Roger, my feelings aren't hurt. I'm fine." You said. "You sure?" Roger asked, calming down a bit. You nodded. Roger jerked his head away, walking over to the couch, patting his lap. You walked over to him and sat on his lap, your back against his chest, you placed your head back on his shoulder. Roger wrapped his hands around your stomach. Roger placed his chin on your shoulder.

"Thank you for standing up for me." You said, smiling. "Any time." Roger said, hiding his face in the corner of your neck. You looked at the ceiling. "You alright?" Roger mumbled into your neck, making you shiver a bit. "Yeah." You said. You closed your eyes, not asleep yet. "Don't tell me, that's not a couple." Freddie said. Roger tightened his grip around your stomach. You smiled, feeling safer. You put your hands on his hands, finally falling asleep.

(Roger's POV)

"Half an hour." The driver said.  "Alright." I said, my chin placed on Y/n's shoulder. I took a deep breath. "You've been holding up well without a cigarette." Freddie said. "I need one, really, really bad." I sighed. "You haven't thrown a big ass fit over it.." Brian said kind of confused. "Trying to keep my shit together around Y/n." I said. "So, by now we would've all been dead." Freddie said, looking at me. I nodded. "Great." Brian mumbled. "Fuck it, give me one." I said. Paul walked over to me with one cigarette and a lighter. I put it in between my lips and lit it, taking a drag from it and exhaling the smoke away from Y/n. My nerves calmed down. "Oh god.." I whispered, taking another drag from it.

I held onto Y/n with my other hand.

(Your POV)

You yawned and turned your head, Roger's hair in your face. Roger took a drag from his cigarette and exhaling it. You squealed a little bit. "Almost home." Roger said. You took a deep breath and smelled Roger's conditioner. You groaned and slowly got up. You rubbed your eyes and looked out the window. Your eyes lit up when you saw your estate. "Get me out of this fucking bus." You said, waiting at the door as the driver stopped by your house. "Bye, Freddie!" You said, walking out of the buss and opening the door, kicking your shoes off and running upstairs, you looked down and saw Roger running out of buss, following you. You swung open your bedroom door and jumped on your bed, stomach first. Roger crawled over you and laid down next to you.

 "This bed never felt so good." You mumbled into your pillow. "Both of you, come down! You have autographs to sign!" Brian yelled, you both groaned and walked downstairs and outside and saw a line of girls. "They all pretty much want Rogers name plus your name and a heart." Brian said. You sighed. "Alright, anyone got a pen?" You asked, a girl in the front line gave you one. "Thank you, dear." You smiled. Roger put his signature on the girls albums and T-shirt, you just added a plus sign, your signature and a heart.

You gave the pen back to the girl and walked back to your room. "Nap time!" You said, getting in bed. Roger crawled over you again, laying next to you. "Alright, night." Roger said, rolling to one side. You both fell asleep and of course soon enough ended up tangled together.

a LoT oF tOuChInG.

Christ, 600 reads! THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU