Babysitting. (55)

Chrissie stopped by to drop off Jimmy and Louisa at your house. Jimmy was 6 years old and Louisa was 3.

"Y/n!" Jimmy smiled, giving you a hug. "No more Auntie?" You joked. "I'm too old for that!" He pouted. "Where's Roger?" He asked. "In the kitchen." You said and he ran off. "Where's little Louisa." You asked and a little head popped up behind Chrissie's legs. "There she is." You smiled, opening your arms, she ran to your arms and gave you a big hug. "How have you been?" You asked, she looked down and smiled. "Still a little shy?" You laughed, she nodded and ran to the kitchen to say hello to Roger. "Have fun, Chrissie." You said, giving her a hug. "Thank you again." She said. "No problem." You said and she walked back to the car to get ready for her date night with Brian. 

You walked into the kitchen to see Roger carrying Louisa while he stirred the pasta for you. "Thank you." You said and Roger walked over to the dinner table, setting Louisa on his lap. "Phew! I thought Roger was cooking for a second." Jimmy said, sitting in the middle of the kitchen, playing with his figurines that he has since he was 2. You laughed and turned around. "Don't sit on the cold floor." You said and picked him up, Jimmy laughed in response. You walked over to the living room and sat him down on the carpet. You walked back to the sink, putting down a colander in. You turned off the stove and with kitchen mittens, you poured the pasta into the colander and poured the pasta back into the pot. 

You gave everyone a serving of pasta and sauce. You helped Louisa with eating, you got so carried away that everyone was finished with their food except you. You cleaned up and took your bowl of pasta to the living room and sat down next to Roger. Louisa crawled onto his lap and fell asleep on his chest.

"Jimmy, come here." You said, patting the empty seat next to you. "Show me your figurines." You said, he happily jumped up with his 2 favorite toy figurines. After he was finished giving you an half an hour description of each character, he went back to the floor to play. "I need to use the bathroom." Roger said, carefully putting Louisa on you. You put your hand on her back for support.

"Aren't they precious?" Roger smiled, sitting back down. "They are." You said. "Rise and shine." You smiled as Louisa lifted up her head. "Hi." She said. "How about you go play with your brother?" Roger asked, she rubbed her eyes and nodded, running on the floor. 

Super, super short chapter today, but this is a filler chapter anyway. 

Drama is coming!