Positive. (62)

Weeks had passed since Mary made up with David and lucky for you (Sarcasm, btw.), you fell ill.

"Right, i'm off to the studio." Roger said, kissing your forehead. "Are you sure you don't want to me to stay?" Roger asked. "I'm only throwing up at times. Go ahead." You smiled, trying to convince Roger to go. "Alright.. call me if anything." Roger smiled back, walking out of your bedroom. 

You sighed, looking at your stomach as you felt it turn again. With a gag, you ran to the bathroom, getting onto your knees and almost immediately threw up. "Jesus christ!" You shouted, getting up and flushing. 

You went to the kitchen to make yourself tea. "Yes?" You answered the phone. "Y/n! Roger told us you've been feeling sick." Chrissie said. "Yeah, it's nothing though." You replied. "Nothing! Are you serious?" Chrissie practically shouted. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Better for now. "Alright.. drink lots of water and call us if anything. I need to go." She said, hanging up. You sighed, walking over to your calendar. "I'm late?"  You thought, your eyes soon widening realizing something big.

You ran upstairs, straight to the bathroom. You rummaged through your toiletry bag. You quickly opened the box of untouched pregnancy tests. After you did what you had to, you took it to the living room, leaving the stick on the coffee table and pacing around the room. "It finally happened? Wait, what if it didn't? Just look at the god damn stick!" You thought, carefully sitting on the couch. You picked up the pregnancy test and saw it was positive. Your heart beating out of your chest, you smiled from joy. Soon, the excitement hit you and you started jumping around the living room, screaming from the top of your lungs.

"Holy shit. Holy shit!" You said, slight panic hitting you. All the different questions raced through your head. You knew Roger would be ecstatic about this, but when would be the right time to tell him? How far along were you? Boy or a girl? Names? How will the girls take it? The lads? 

You quickly put the test in your back pocket, hearing keys rattling outside. "Hello, love." Roger said, walking into the living room. "Hi." You smiled, kissing his cheek. "Feeling better?" He asked, putting his keys on the coffee table. "So much better." You replied. "I'll be back." You said, backing out of the room, so he wouldn't see something in your pocket. "You're acting weird." Roger commented. "So?" Was the last thing you said before bolting up the stairs.

You wanted to tell someone, but a part of you also wanted to wait and tell everyone at once. 

"What's up with you?" Roger asked, hugging you from behind. You luckily hid the test in your drawer just in time. "Nothing." You said, sounding less excited than you did few minutes ago. "Whatever you say." Roger said, walking away and laying on the bed. "Come lay with me." He mumbled, you walked over and laid next to him. "How was work today?" You asked, laying your head on Roger's chest. "Alright i suppose.. a few fights here and there." He sighed. "How's Fred?" You asked. "He's alright. You haven't seen him in a long time, have you?" He replied, you nodded. "Anything new over here?" He asked, you thought maybe he was getting suspicious. "Not really.." You sighed silently. "You sure?" He raised an eyebrow. "Positive."

I'm slacking off, what can i say? This is only 621 words, god help me.

Sorry to the one person who wanted Roger to do something sinister, but i couldn't bring myself to do it :D

Thank you SO much for 20K reads! That's insane!