Questions. (37)

(Gonna get really nasty later on. You can skip this chapter, nothing important happens.)

Roger sat down on a couch, you stood by the camera and watched as the interview started.

"I am joined by Queen's, Roger Taylor." The interviewer said, Roger smiled. "Hello, glad to be here." Roger said. "We're starting off strong, if i can ask. Can you explain you and Y/n's relationship? Or are you even a couple?" The interviewer said, Roger looked at you. "Looking for approval." The interviewer smiled. You nodded. "Right, so we've know each other for almost a decade and have been best friends since we met." Roger said, the interviewer eyes widened. "Almost ten years? Growing old together, then?" They smiled, Roger nodded and smiled back. "Are you a couple." They asked. Roger blushed and nodded. "Congratulations, how long?" They asked. "A few days actually, but we count it as a few years since we were acting like we were a couple when we were younger." Roger smiled.

2 hours later, you arrived back home.

"Now the world knows we're together." You smiled. "Like they didn't already." Roger rolled his eyes. "At least no one noticed the bite marks." Roger mumbled, taking off his coat. "Maybe i need to do them harder." You whispered into his ear. "Permission granted." He smirked. "Permission denied." You said, walking into the kitchen. He groaned, following you. "Can i at least have a turn?" He frowned, you shook your head. Roger picked you up and sat you down on the counter. "Now i'm tempted to do it more." Roger said, biting your neck. His suddenly popped up, his eyes glowing with mischief. "Let's play 20 questions." He smirked. "But i just ask you question and we demonstrate some of them, understand?" Roger said, putting his hands on your thighs.

(Naughty part)

"If i bought you lingerie, would you model it for me?"

"Yes." You said, Roger gave you a silver lingerie, his favorite color. You undressed right then and there, putting on the lingerie and sitting on the counter.

"Where do you like to be touched?"

You grabbed Roger's hand and moved it right below your breast.

"Do you like teasing?" 

You nodded, Roger parted your legs a bit, tracing the panties with his finger.

"If we went clothes shopping, would you sneak into the fitting rooms with me?"

"Of fuck yes."

"My turn." You smiled, Roger nodded as he admired your body.

"Where do you want me to touch you?"

Roger pulled you down from the counter, grabbing your hand and placing it on his inner thigh.

"Would you like to watch me play with my self?" 

Roger nodded eagerly, you sat on the counter, spreading your legs and slipping your hand down your panties. Roger bit his lip, watching you please yourself. You took your hand out.

"Do you think we've ever done it so loud, we woke up the neighbors?"

Roger nodded.

"If you could only touch me in one place for the rest of the day, where would it be."

Roger moved to you, touching your wet panties.

"Do you want a quickie?"

Roger nodded.

You laid down on the cold floor, pulling your panties down. "No teasing, straight to it." You said, Roger took of his pants and boxers, going into you full length. You moaned as Roger slammed into you. "Oh fuck." You whispered, feeling your high. "You're so tight.." Roger mumbled, going full speed. You screamed as you came all over his member. "Not there yet." Roger said, the bundle of nerves feeling like they're about to explode. "Finish!" You screamed, Roger pulled out and as soon as he did he came all over your stomach. You breathed heavily, arching your back. "Lick it off." You demanded, Roger complied and carefully licked it off, driving you insane. Roger helped you up, slowly putting your panties on. "One more." You said, sitting on the counter again.

"Have you ever gotten a hand job while driving?"

Roger shook his head. "Well, let's go for a drive." You winked, putting on your clothes over the lingerie. You both ran to the car, Roger started to drive. You waited for a few minutes, until you got eager to continue the game. You sat normally in the passengers seat, your hand slowly moving onto Roger's zipper. He let out a chuckle as you unzipped his trousers, putting your hand down his boxers. Roger bit his lip, leaving one hand on the wheel while his other hand gripped your wrist, shoving your hand down more in his boxers. "You're very naughty today, love." Roger said, trying to keep his focus on the road. You gripped his member, moving your hand up and down. Roger's breathing got heavy, he was clearly enjoying it and you loved seeing him getting pleased. "Oh my god." Roger moaned, you felt something run down your hand, but that didn't stop you. "Can you stop now?" Roger said. "I can, but will i?" You smirked, continuing to give him a hand job. "You're going to be the death of me." Roger said, pulling into a parking lot and parking the car to the empty side of the garage. Roger arched his neck, moaning a little too pornographic, holding onto the arm rest of his dear life. "Fuck." Roger whispered, his body shook as he came again. 

"Get in the back." You said, Roger took a deep breath and complied. "I love it when you're in control." Roger smirked, putting his hand on your neck and kissing you. "You're still better at it though." You said, Roger nodded. "It's your turn to please me." You said. "I have something in mind." He smirked, laying down on the seats, you crawled onto him, taking off your pants and panties. He grabbed your hips, hovering your lady over his mouth. He attached you to his mouth, his tongue exploring you. You threw your head back, moaning  so loud, you had to shut your eyes at one point. You finally came, Roger practically sucking it out of you. He hauled you onto his stomach. Roger cupped your face, pulling you down to him and kissing you fiercely. "Let's go home." Roger said, you crawled off of him, putting on your clothes. You both crawled to the front. "Hope it was as good as yours." He said, driving out of the parking lot. "Fucking amazing." You whispered. "I can't breath." You said, Roger smiled. "That's what i wanted."

This is a smut chapter.. i'm slowly running out of ideas.

Thank you for 5K reads! It's unbelievable. Thank you to those that read the story until this point and didn't give up. Haha, thank you so much again! Love you guys! :D