Truth. (30)

"Go back inside, i'll come in a minute." You said. "Alright." Roger said, pulling away and ruffling up your hair. You went to the bathroom and a few minutes you walked back to the studio, seeing none the other then Roger playing with Debbie's hair. "Roger.." You whispered. He innocently looked up at you with his blue eyes. "Do you love me?" You said, everybody's eyes darted to you. Roger nodded. "Romantically?" You asked, thinking of that it might have possibly been a best friend 'i love you'. "N-no." Roger stuttered, fidgeting in his seat. You could feel your eyes fill with slight disappointed. "Why?" Roger said, growing nervous. "Uh, just got confused." You said, smiling. "Wait, what? I AM confused." Brian said. We.. uh.. we." You became completely anxious and couldn't speak. "We said i love you." Roger spoke for you, Debbie getting uncomfortable, she walked out. Brian looked at you, knowing something you both knew and the rest of the boys didn't. "It was stupid of me.. thinking i thought it was something.. more then.." You stopped, taking a deep breath. "More then friends." You said and smiled. "Anyway, continue." You said, your smile fading as you turned around walked out of the studio.

You heard a glass hit the wall and break, then hearing Roger yell. "Fuck!"

Brian grabbed your shoulders and turned you around.

"You should go back to Roger.." You said, hearing more things break. "Not your fucking drumming sticks!" Freddie yelled. "Oh, wow! Too late!" Roger yelled, snapping the sticks in half on his leg. "Though, don't know what he's pissed about." You growled. "Hm, i wonder why? Because he loves you as well and just ruined a shot with you!" Brian said. "I won't believe that until he tells actually tells me." You crossed your arms. "Wouldn't call it a shot with me, literally if he wants, i'll get in bed with him without knowing it." You said. "Alright, didn't need to know that." Brian said. 

"Brian May, come fucking help us before he actually kills us!" Freddie yelled. "He's able to." You said. "Go help." You said, turning around and walking inside the house. You saw Debbie in the kitchen, who noticed you as well. You both decided to leave each other alone.

You walked to your room, looked at the clock. 10 pm already.

You changed into your Pj's and laid in bed. You looked over to where Roger would sleep, you figured he probably went drinking, so you rolled over and snuggled your face in his pillow, which made you fall asleep faster. 

After a few hours, you felt a light kiss on your cheek and someone laying next to you, soon pressing their body against your back. Roger wrapped his arms around you and you grabbed his hand.

-Morning-

You walked over to the bathroom that was in your room. "You alright?" You tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Rog?" You asked, hearing noises coming from inside. You heard a cough, the toilet flush and then Roger opened the door. "You alright?" You asked again, he shook his head. "You're burning!" You felt his forehead, leading him to bed. "Hungry?" You said, covering him up, he nodded. "Alright, be back." You said, lightly rubbing his burning cheek with your hand. 

You walked downstairs, seeing the boys eating. "Roger is sick." You said, walking over to the stove. "How sick?" Freddie asked, looking up at you from his food. "Like, throwing up, barely being able to keep his eyes open and you can't touch him without getting 3 degree burns." You said, staring to make scrabbled eggs and toast. "Alright.. Take care of him, try to get him healthy in a few days." Freddie sighed. "I can't control sickness." You said. "Yeah, yeah. We gotta get working." Freddie said, grabbing his coat and walking out, followed by the boys.

You cooked up breakfast and made tea. You grabbed a silver platter from the cupboard and put the plate and mug on the platter.

You walked back into your room, kicking the door lightly closed. You walked over to his side and see he was sleeping, you sat down on your side and shook him lightly, which woke him up, he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Here." You placed the platter down and Roger started to eat.

He soon finished, laying back down. You put the platter on the night stand and laying next to him. "What were you doing afterwards?" You asked, laying on your side, facing him. "I may have been walking around town without a coat and it might have been the coldest night." Roger mumbled. "You idiot." You said, he smiled weakly.

 "I'm sorry, for all of this. For the endless nights, the long fights and the touring, the recording and everything." Roger said. "Don't apologize for that! I couldn't imagine my life without the fights, writing songs at weird hours of the night, random girls in my bed almost everyday." You smiled. "Guess what i'm saying is, even when i act, look and say things that might seem like i hate all of you and want you dead right that moment.. i  don't." You said. "Oh thanks." Roger said. You rolled your eyes. "So, all the fights you and I had before and will have on the future and when it might get physical.. we don't mean it." Roger said, clearing it up. "Sometimes." You smiled. "Take a nap." You said, booping his nose. "Help me sleep." Roger fake frowned, you scoffed lightly and came closer to him, putting your head on his chest, he put his hand on you're shoulder and the other hand made contact with yours on his stomach. "You really are my best friend." Roger said, scratching your head. "You are too." You said, smiling. "Feeling better?" You asked, slightly looking up at him. "For now." Roger said, continuing to lightly scratch your head.

Kinda cringe.